10:39, Mon 4 Dec
Le Mod
Nikola Zigic
Le Mod
Absolutely perfect for us, would probably have Prem offers though

I'm not sure he does, who'd have him - aside from Sheff Utd?

Dunno, maybe a Fulham, Palace, Brighton, Brentford if any of those jobs became available.

I think he would deffo consider it though, I'd love him

đź‘Ť
Tha Project OBE
Wayne’s no oil painting but surely we can’t have someone who has been so severely beaten with the ugly stick representing us.

Genuinely think I'd find it off putting.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:41, Mon 4 Dec
Guardian reckons Wilder will be returning to Sheffield. I know he’s a lifelong fan but he’d be mad to go back
10:42, Mon 4 Dec
Palace were linked with him last week, Roy may not last the season
10:45, Mon 4 Dec
Daft decision. If they're going to go down that route they may as well just get Warnock in for 6 months. Atleast he'd create a bit of a seige mentality.
Chris Wilder @ 10/11

Neil Warnock @ 3/1

John E ustace @ 7/1

Dean Smith @ 12/1
11:08, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Guardian reckons Wilder will be returning to Sheffield. I know he’s a lifelong fan but he’d be mad to go back

really? He'll probably have a million reasons why he'd walk there over broken glass.
11:10, Mon 4 Dec
Yeah he's never getting anywhere near a Prem job again, I think he'd struggle to get a Championship one, so what an opportunity to go back in, everyone expects them to go down with a whimper anyway so not a lot to lose, he'd be mad to turn it down
Happy Clapper
Tha Project OBE
Wayne’s no oil painting but surely we can’t have someone who has been so severely beaten with the ugly stick representing us.

Why not?

Compared with most of our fans he is an oil painting.
12:05, Mon 4 Dec
Cooper is proper ugly but he would be amazing for us.
12:08, Mon 4 Dec
How does he stand on the sideline though? If it’s hand in pockets power stance, I’m out.

Isn’t he Welsh too?
12:09, Mon 4 Dec
Mad Blue
Chris Wilder @ 10/11

Neil Warnock @ 3/1

John E ustace @ 7/1

Dean Smith @ 12/1

What a list. Where’s Brucie?
12:11, Mon 4 Dec
Cooper all day long. Right ugly b@@tard but a superb manager.
12:28, Mon 4 Dec
newblue
How does he stand on the sideline though? If it’s hand in pockets power stance, I’m out.

Isn’t he Welsh too?

He is, but has been involved in the England Youth set up so that cancels it out.

Dad is ex referee Keith Cooper.

I’d have him at Blues tomorrow, proven manager at this level.
12:32, Mon 4 Dec
Well you might be right, and you might be wrong.

Bearing in mind what Heckinbottom has said about the club making financial decisions rather than football decisions”. Alluding to last month’s 3-1 defeat to Bournemouth, he said: “You go through the last four windows and we’ve been cutting the wage bill, transfer embargoes, selling the best assets, and they’ve spent £200m.”… they’re fecked.

Best case is probably go down, use the parachute money to make the squad too good for the division, go up again and then sack Wilder again next Christmas. At which point they’ll pinch Wayne Rooney from a resurgent Blues.