22:05, Mon 4 Dec
I think if J.E goes there which is very possible, I think you will see him revert to a possession based style as he will have the players to do it.
22:07, Mon 4 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Sunderland sack Mowbray too

Have they??

Meanwhile we sit back and sleep walk into another relegation scrap.
22:09, Mon 4 Dec
He's referencing all the people on here who have said he's nailed on for those jobs when they became available.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:10, Mon 4 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Now there’s one we should have had instead of Eustace
Tony Fantastico
22:17, Mon 4 Dec
Think we know who might be in for that job...

The same bloke who was nailed on for the Bristol City, Derby, Millwall QPR job?

Pretty difficult to be "nailed on for a job" if you haven't even applied for it or expressed an interest to the club.

In fact, because of the press coverage etc regarding the Rangers job JE actually contacted them (before leaving Blues) to tell them that he had no knowledge of why the reports were appearing and that if there was some truth in it then he wouldn't even consider moving his family up to Scotland (loves his son who is settled and aged 14). Rangers told him not to worry as he wasn't on their radar anyway) Common courtesy i thought - both parties happy.

It was a joke mate calm down.
22:24, Mon 4 Dec
Bcfc 26
My Blue Heaven

Have they??

Meanwhile we sit back and sleep walk into another relegation scrap.

Let’s just keep sacking managers then shall we? Employ another and give him 10 weeks. If he’s not up to scratch, get rid. Rinse and repeat
22:25, Mon 4 Dec
Rags

Pretty difficult to be "nailed on for a job" if you haven't even applied for it or expressed an interest to the club.

In fact, because of the press coverage etc regarding the Rangers job JE actually contacted them (before leaving Blues) to tell them that he had no knowledge of why the reports were appearing and that if there was some truth in it then he wouldn't even consider moving his family up to Scotland (loves his son who is settled and aged 14). Rangers told him not to worry as he wasn't on their radar anyway) Common courtesy i thought - both parties happy.

I’ll only believe you if you can tell me JE’s cats brothers name.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:26, Mon 4 Dec
Super Hans
Rags

I believe Rags. JE is very settled here, I'm sure his next job will be the Baggies
22:27, Mon 4 Dec
Please stop quoting
Tony Fantastico
22:49, Mon 4 Dec
Super Hans
Rags

I believe Rags. JE is very settled here, I'm sure his next job will be the Baggies

Will PM you with source
22:52, Mon 4 Dec
El Mayor
Super Hans
Rags

Remember VR only went to Derby for his son and was very happy until Stoke was an option
Tony Fantastico
He can eff off to Albion Swansea or Timbukthree for all I care. And his fecking horse can go with him.
I hope he goes down with the lot of the bastards but his horse can stay here
Tony Fantastico