17:37, Tue 5 Dec
I think even though Coventry are as bad as us this season, our terrible away form will do us in again. I think at best we’ll draw 1-1, but I think we’ll lose 0-2.
17:44, Tue 5 Dec
Too bloody right there should be moaning if we manage to lose our 8th away game on the trot. Our away form is a joke. We are currently 4th from bottom in the Championship away table with 4 points from a possible 27 and a -10 goal difference which is the 3rd worst.
17:53, Tue 5 Dec
2-0 loss and a red card for us
...we've lost 78% of away games....

This season in Championship, Birmingham City's form is Average overall with 6 wins, 5 draws, and 8 losses. This performance currently places Birmingham City at 15th out of 24 teams in the Championship Table, winning 32% of matches. Birmingham City's home form is good with the following results : 5 wins, 4 draws, and 1 losses.
And their away form is considered very poor, as a result of 1 wins, 1 draws, and 7 losses.

...we will win 1-3 😤
3-0 Cov
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
18:09, Tue 5 Dec
I am glad you are sure. I am trudging through the slough of despond. The celestial city seems further away than ever. I'm keeping right on.
18:13, Tue 5 Dec
The only thing I am encouraged by is that the law of averages must mean a positive away result is not too far away. We must be getting close to the club record for successive away defeats in a row. No encouragement whatsoever based on recent performances.
18:28, Tue 5 Dec
3-0 Cov, Ellis Simms to turn into Haaland for one night only.
3-0 Cov. Only the Blues fan's turn up on the night.
18:54, Tue 5 Dec
It all depends on who Rooney picks...if he picks Etheridge, Sunjic & JJ and drops Burke,Aiwu we might get a result ( if he still has the players on his side),it MUST change sometime so why not on Friday...I'm going for 2-0 Blues.
I'll get me coat.
18:59, Tue 5 Dec
4-1 Cov
19:05, Tue 5 Dec
A lethargic 3 nil defeat.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
19:58, Tue 5 Dec
Considering I think this is the worse we have played since Karanka. I actually think we will win this 1-0 Sanderson to score from a set piece !
20:12, Tue 5 Dec
Going for a 3-1 win to us, fancy Hogan may get a couple if he starts or comes on
20:33, Tue 5 Dec
4-0
What did the Knights in White satin?