21:52, Tue 5 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Reckon they've looked at this?

We're trying to play expansive football on a squash court at the moment. We have one of the smallest pitches in the 92 and I believe it was borderline for minimum permitted pitch size.

I'd be surprised if they hadn't considered this to give the players a bit more space since Wayne took over.

One for our representatives to bring up at the next Open House, would make a positive difference to the style of play in my humble opinion.

It don't matter how wide the pitch is during winter cos the existing floodlights are so weak and misaligned no one can see a effing thing anyway !
Surely players, staff, management, coaches noticed the issue against Rotherham.
The right-back side of the penalty area at the Railway end was like the black hole of Calcutta.
Sort it Blues FFS !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:54, Tue 5 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Reckon they've looked at this?

We're trying to play expansive football on a squash court at the moment. We have one of the smallest pitches in the 92 and I believe it was borderline for minimum permitted pitch size.

I'd be surprised if they hadn't considered this to give the players a bit more space since Wayne took over.

One for our representatives to bring up at the next Open House, would make a positive difference to the style of play in my humble opinion.

We'd be torn a new one by the better sides on the flip side
22:00, Tue 5 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Radavis
Not really sure if they can expand much, there’s a permitted space from touchline to stand, I think, could be wrong but we pretty much have done that.
The Kop is a couple of yards further away from the touchline now after the rebuild. So is the Tilton weirdly.

Wow, really? Obviously I haven’t been since the rebuild, looking forward to going in a few weeks for my daughters first game, but didn’t realise more space was available. Not that I think it would make much difference. But when we were in the prem I always thought we didn’t make enough out of being a small in your face sort of pitch.