21:05, Wed 6 Dec
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
Old Trafford that year we were 2 down inside 5 minutes, my train was late into Picadilly and listened to both goals on the taxi driver's radio.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

31 minutes.

We were 2 down at home to Liverpool in the 0-7.
There were loads still outside
21:24, Wed 6 Dec
These must all mesh into one lol.

Southampton away 2011, Hull away 2013.
21:31, Wed 6 Dec
Sheep2
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
Old Trafford that year we were 2 down inside 5 minutes, my train was late into Picadilly and listened to both goals on the taxi driver's radio.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

31 minutes.

We were 2 down at home to Liverpool in the 0-7.
There were loads still outside

me being 1 - people were leaving before i was even in the ground
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:51, Wed 6 Dec
I was at Southampton when we were 3 down in 20 minutes in 2006.
Finished 4-3 to them. Jaidi hit the bar in injury time for us.
21:55, Wed 6 Dec
he is doing very well as a coach just been given an award in belguim - love to have him back
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:16, Wed 6 Dec
....and hopefully some dirty stinking filthy b'stard doesn't sh!t all over the bogs seat and cubicle floor this time.
the king loves me
19:24, Thu 7 Dec
How are people getting there tomorrow? Road closures & rail strikes.
Was going to get train from New St but unsure if that’s possible any more.

[www.ccfc.co.uk]
19:27, Thu 7 Dec
Sheep2
Project Furlong
Sheep2
It took about a minute to conced at Old Trafford one season. I think it was when we lost 5-0 under McLeish.

Just before West Ham semi in the cup run from memory.
Seem to remember Jordan Mitch missing a golden chance at Old Trafford

It was between the two legs of the semi-final.
The second leg was midweek after the OT game.

If I remember rightly, us getting murdered at OT meant that Mcleish finally gave Jiranek his debut when we'd all been screaming for it for weeks. Ridgewell went from CB to LB and we looked a thousand times more solid.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:58, Thu 7 Dec
Dann and Johnson were first choice CBs.Dann was injured at West Ham on 11January.
We'd played 1 game after that, a 1-1draw with AVFC, before the Man Utd game, so it was hardly weeks.
Ridgewell was a better left back than CB. He wasn't great at CB for us.
13:07, Fri 8 Dec
Night games and daylight ...with the ball played high into our leftback corner still sends shivers down my spine.

' Ridgewell's Blind Spot' is now globally recognised as an officially accepted astronomical phenomenon !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:31, Fri 8 Dec

[www.ccfc.co.uk]

No strike tomorrow but it's near the end of the overtime ban.

West Mids Rail haven't been running the Leamington-Nuneaton (through Cov Arena) line all week as it's a pointless route and it frees up a few drivers for a better service on the Cross City/Snow Hill lines.

You'll be able to get to Cov fine but don't even attempt to get the train to the ground.
13:40, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

[www.ccfc.co.uk]

No strike tomorrow but it's near the end of the overtime ban.

West Mids Rail haven't been running the Leamington-Nuneaton (through Cov Arena) line all week as it's a pointless route and it frees up a few drivers for a better service on the Cross City/Snow Hill lines.

You'll be able to get to Cov fine but don't even attempt to get the train to the ground.

the Leam-Nuneaton line seems to be permanently rail replacement service tbf
13:54, Fri 8 Dec
It'll be the first thing to get sacrificed as soon as they need drivers elsewhere.

WMR have been hit harder than usual by this overtime ban. Almost all the Hereford and Shrewsbury trains have been axed.