04:44, Thu 7 Dec
That lad's face when Brady walked in đź‘Ť
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:02, Thu 7 Dec
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
Why wasn't Rooney there too? Perfect opportunity to get back in the fans good books and he sends Tom Brady to do the job for him.

I'm no fan of Rooney but, as already pointed out, he was at Balaam Wood school playing football with the kids along with Juke
07:06, Thu 7 Dec
Hahahahaha, brilliant banter - can't stop laughing over here
08:41, Thu 7 Dec
The foundation’s first fundraising effort is to buy more than 11,500 children in care a present this Christmas. They will range from teddies to water bottles, hats and blankets, and are being funded by the goodwill of Brummies.

We now have the owners we need and deserve.
08:52, Thu 7 Dec
Mad Blue
The foundation’s first fundraising effort is to buy more than 11,500 children in care a present this Christmas. They will range from teddies to water bottles, hats and blankets, and are being funded by the goodwill of Brummies.

It's not the first time that Blues have done this sort of thing at Christmas...

[www.bcfc.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:58, Thu 7 Dec
That video is brilliant and looking at it appears to be the Willows Centre on Emmeline Street. These are the communities we need to be supporting. These are the people we need to turn in to fans. The last 24 hours have made me so proud of the club.
09:23, Thu 7 Dec
B_C_F_C
Mad Blue

It's not the first time that Blues have done this sort of thing at Christmas...

[www.bcfc.com]

Yeah not a new thing, but sounds like there will be more resources and passion from the club into this foundation which can only be a good thing for the city