07:15, Thu 7 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Wayne Rooney on Ethan Laird's injury

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:17, Thu 7 Dec
Out for a couple of months ffs šŸ˜”
07:21, Thu 7 Dec
Great player, lovely lad but we canā€™t be carrying players with injury records like his unfortunately.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
07:27, Thu 7 Dec
Well we already are.
07:46, Thu 7 Dec
Christmas off then. Too many part time players, this lack of consistency doesnt help Rooney or any manager in fairness. How can Rooney expect to find a settled team if this kind of thing is happening. I certainly wouldnt continue to adopt this approach when recruiting players moving forward.
He's great but too frustrating for me. I don't understand how professional athletes can be so weak.
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
08:37, Thu 7 Dec
Greebo joe
Well we already are.

I mean with our recruitment going forward.

Roberts, Laird, Anderson, Hall - All made of biscuits it seems.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
09:05, Thu 7 Dec
Bring back Max. At least the bastard tended to be available.

Looks like Drameh will turn out to be our most valuable signing, filling in for the weaklings on either flank.

Thank God Tom has sent his snake oil salesmen over.
09:27, Thu 7 Dec
Nikola Zigic
He's great but too frustrating for me. I don't understand how professional athletes can be so weak.

Was always a risk signing him and Robertā€™s with there injury history.

Imperative we work out a permanent deal with Leeds for Drameh now, I think heā€™s the lad going forward, been very impressed with him and sadly for Laird he actually stays fit.
09:29, Thu 7 Dec
QPR fans had similar frustrations

3 yr deal, oof
09:49, Thu 7 Dec
Could tell it was fairly bad on Saturday from the lads reaction. Looked like he was ready to burst in to tears the poor bugger.

It's a real shame because if he wasn't made of weetabix he'd probably be a premier league player.
09:58, Thu 7 Dec
Nikola Zigic

Was always a risk signing him and Robertā€™s with there injury history.

Imperative we work out a permanent deal with Leeds for Drameh now, I think heā€™s the lad going forward, been very impressed with him and sadly for Laird he actually stays fit.

We should try sending Roberts back in place of Drameh, and hope that Leeds have so many players they won't notice
10:07, Thu 7 Dec
Is there any update on the return of these players? Feel like Tyler Roberts only had 1 game before he got injured. Like Hall & Anderson though, hopefully give Rooney a few more options soon
Too many players made of cheese.
Up the feckin Blues
10:56, Thu 7 Dec
Too many players made of cheese.

We knew a lot of our signings had dodgy fitness records the second they came through the door. None of this is a surprise.