Dan
20:18, Thu 7 Dec
I’m not sure Plymouth tickets sold quicker than Coventry anyway.
20:47, Thu 7 Dec
Dan
Dan

Probably means sold out, rather than tickets sold per day.

i.e. Cov reached general sale, Plymouth reached Silver.

Unless either of you have access to daily sales figures, in which case, ignore me.
21:12, Thu 7 Dec
666VAN
Dan

Probably means sold out, rather than tickets sold per day.

i.e. Cov reached general sale, Plymouth reached Silver.

Unless either of you have access to daily sales figures, in which case, ignore me.

I mean that 1600 Plymouth tickets sold quicker than 1600 Cov tickets- which should never happen (given the respective distance to both grounds and regardless of how recently we played at Plymouth etc)
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:13, Thu 7 Dec
Plymouth reached bronze.

I don't think we have, under the current system, had 4,000 tickets without it reaching general sale.
By the time you reach bronze i think we are at less than or around 3,000.
That's ST holders who went to 3+ away matches last season. The rest of our season ticket holders basically don't go to away games. So to sell 4,000 or more it's always likely to go to general sale.

I think Coventry sold faster than Plymouth. We had sold 1,500 when it went to silver members. We sold 1,138+ to gold and platinum members for Plymouth.
The figures are comparable. Most of the people who go (almost) every week are going to both games.

Fewer tickets have been sold for Cardiff. We'll take about 1,400 there. Similar to Blackburn.