17:34, Sat 9 Dec
Fingers crossed
17:36, Sat 9 Dec
Ribeye
Newbs
roger hynd
Hopefully he'll do a Stevie G and be a big name in Saudi saving us money long term..

Yep. Hopefully Cook can use his contacts there and get him a job with no payout. "Left by mutual consent"

I'd like to think given that he's relatively unproven that we'd of been clever enough to have inserted a clause for us to ditch him for either nothing or a low figure if he doesn't meet certain targets . We've got clever people in charge, hard nosed venture capitalists I don't think they'd be stupid enough to give out a 3 1/2 year deal with no get outs in our favour.

Hope your right because after the next three games we will be in the bottom three.
19:49, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

You keep telling us Scott Hogan is going to score a goal.
Pipe down. 😂
19:56, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

Have you looked at the league table?
Do you know who's rock bottom of the form table?
yes I do but in 7 games we could be top of it, we can't be shit forever

With due respect, how long have you been a Blues fan?
20:05, Sat 9 Dec
Rags
WE WON'T GO DOWN

... and if we don't go down it looks, at the moment, that it will be solely due to the points JE banked before he was replaced by Rooney

🤣🤣
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
20:16, Sat 9 Dec
baldrick
gerry1875
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

57 years now my friend, I have seen many many bad times, this is nothing compared to the 80s, we had nothing back then, at least this time we may have decent owners, I say may because despite what they are doing off the pitch, it's what happens on it that matters most to us fans
20:21, Sat 9 Dec
We definitely can be shit forever, that's how teams get relegated.

But I do personally think despite how poor we've been, we've got enough quality to avoid the drop
22:32, Sat 9 Dec
If ?
09:04, Sun 10 Dec
I'd like to be optimistic but I can only bame 2 worst teams than us at the moment. Wednesday and Rotherham.

Rotherham should of beat us!
09:07, Sun 10 Dec
gerry1875
baldrick
gerry1875
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

57 years now my friend, I have seen many many bad times, this is nothing compared to the 80s, we had nothing back then, at least this time we may have decent owners, I say may because despite what they are doing off the pitch, it's what happens on it that matters most to us fans

I admire your optimism mate, genuinely do - but I'm really worried. It would be so effin Blues to have stayed up all these seasons under owners who were crooks, to then finally drop under what could be the best owners we've ever had in our entire history. Very, very effin Bluesy.
Up the feckin Blues
09:08, Sun 10 Dec
gerry1875
Bluesince62
gerry1875
WE WON'T GO DOWN

That is easy to say but the performances say otherwise.

We wouldnt stay up in the division below as we are playing.

No way are able to outscore any opponent in the way things are currently.

We are dropping like a stone unless something changes. I'd say it was predicable but it is worse than would have imagined.
09:44, Sun 10 Dec
bcfste
I'd like to be optimistic but I can only bame 2 worst teams than us at the moment. Wednesday and Rotherham.

Rotherham should of beat us!

That’s the Rotherham who we were lucky enough to get a draw against and the Wednesday side who have got seven points from their last three games compared to Rooneys five points from nine games.

We are currently the worst team in the division, bar none.
09:53, Sun 10 Dec
I think they'll still be committed as owners, they've spent too much to write it off after one bad season.

Who knows, we actually could have this mythical good season and romp League One with their backing.

I'd rather not find out though.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic
I think they'll still be committed as owners, they've spent too much to write it off after one bad season.

Who knows, we actually could have this mythical good season and romp League One with their backing.

I'd rather not find out though.

Think the owners will be ruthless, this is our Gerrard moment - don't mean I hope Cook goes with him, but these owners aren't about to let us sleep walk into relegation, imo. He'll get another 3, maybe 4 games I reckon (based on nothing but a gut feeling) then he'll be gone unless we've started winning. Big contract or no.
Up the feckin Blues