22:58, Sat 9 Dec
Correct. If there’s criticism, then it’s aimed at Rooney, not Juke personally.
Can’t really believe that needs explaining.
That we’ve resorted to Juke, Roberts has just turned in a performance substantially better than any recent displays from our other centre-backs and Sunjic now appears a far better bet than Bielik shows how horribly wrong this has all gone.
To point such things out with reasoned explanation on a message board is perfectly ok.
23:06, Sat 9 Dec
Redditch Blue
Correct. If there’s criticism, then it’s aimed at Rooney, not Juke personally.
Can’t really believe that needs explaining.
That we’ve resorted to Juke, Roberts has just turned in a performance substantially better than any recent displays from our other centre-backs and Sunjic now appears a far better bet than Bielik shows how horribly wrong this has all gone.
To point such things out with reasoned explanation on a message board is perfectly ok.

Sunjic was a better bet than Bielik under JE.
23:23, Sat 9 Dec
Juke still has a role to play in the dressing room and as an option off the bench. Think starting is a bit too much nowadays in this league.

For a few games a a back to basics 4 4 2 he could still lead the line and get goals. But you need real hard working wide midfielders who can get up and down and get crosses in from advanced positions for that to work and we don’t have them. Jota and Maghona were underrated in the Monk season they were both superb.
23:24, Sat 9 Dec
At times, yes. Anyway, it’ll be Gardner to the rescue on Wednesday probably.
John_Smullen
Juke is the least of our problems

This 100%
Same as the idiots asking for ruddy to be dropped
07:26, Sun 10 Dec
TBF 9 goals in his last 95 games from Jutk and ruddy drops a clanger a game.

Both need to be improved on and it doesn’t make you an idiot to think that.
08:20, Sun 10 Dec
If you think Ruddy and Juke were the main problems Friday night I think you were watching a different game to me
Meatloaf's daughter
John_Smullen

This 100%
Juke is a huge problem tbf. Can’t press, can barely run. But him playing is down to Rooney. Eustace got criticism for picking Hogan over Stansfield up front. Now we’ve got Juke up there and Stansfield wide left.
Tony Fantastico
08:50, Sun 10 Dec
Agreed Rab. I’m really surprised how much game time Juke is getting under Rooney. Felt Eustace had the best use of his this season. Occasional late sub appearances to strengthen us in both boxes and hold the ball up. The hogan thing infuriated me, especially as I felt Stansfield was wasted out wide - I think when Dembele came back, it looked we had settled on him wide left, Miyoshi behind Stansfield and then either Burke or Bacuna on the right depending on the situation which worked great
09:34, Sun 10 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Meatloaf's daughter
John_Smullen

This 100%
Juke is a huge problem tbf. Can’t press, can barely run. But him playing is down to Rooney. Eustace got criticism for picking Hogan over Stansfield up front. Now we’ve got Juke up there and Stansfield wide left.

Hallelujah. You’re an idiot for pointing this out though.
His limitations are not his fault, for the umpteenth time.
But, and I say this respectfully unlike some, I cannot believe there are fans who think this is the smallest problem we face. He is carrying no goal threat at all. It’s a massive problem and if we were to continue down this road all season I have no doubt we will go down.
You’d hope the manager will see this, be sacked or reinforcements arrive. Any of the three are preferable to continuing with this strategy.
09:41, Sun 10 Dec
roger hynd
If you think Ruddy and Juke were the main problems Friday night I think you were watching a different game to me

Not one single person on this thread has said that.
Saying something is the main problem (which nobody actually has anyway), is not the same as saying something is the least of our problems.

It’s been widely (and correctly said) by many for literally years that our strikeforce is inadequate. Therefore, it’s surely not the least of our problems. It’s a massive issue. And yes there are many.
11:14, Sun 10 Dec
roger hynd

I didn’t realise our whole season was based off Friday night. Neither are good enough, in fact I think a lack of a forward is the main problem we have. If you think Jutks good enough then sound, but he doesn’t start for any other team in the league.
11:20, Sun 10 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Meatloaf's daughter
John_Smullen

This 100%

This is my main problem with Rooney, I know he needs time, but if you can’t see Jutk is so far off it then I’m not sure you’re the man to take us forward. Not blaming Jutk anyway but he’s just done
11:27, Sun 10 Dec
Our whole strike force is not good enough (exclude Lisa because he is a no 10,not ours, and needs somone to play off)
This makes us too easy to defend against, leaves defenders free to push into midfield, midfielders free to join in attacks and our defence over run.
A decent striker or preferably 2 wont solve all our problems, but it might cause a few more for the oppostion
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
Rab C Nesbitt
Meatloaf's daughter
John_Smullen

This 100%

Don’t disagree,
we had found a 3 up front in stansfield,myoshi and dembele which really worked and have abandoned it
Which is crazy

I just think the holding midfielder and Center backs are a bigger problem at the moment and I don’t think juke should be called out or made a scapegoat.
There were far worse than him Friday

Also think We are missing Colin and trusty this season more than we thought (even before WR arrived)