09:59, Sun 10 Dec
He's been found out at Blues, hasn't he? Like you say, hope I'm wrong but it's difficult to see a path forward at this point. Desperate for some fight on the pitch and a morale boosting win.
Tam
10:30, Sun 10 Dec
Nikola Zigic
It's out of hope more than anything, will be my lads first game.

I don't think he'll be sacked until Feb sort of time when we're really in the bottom 3.

I'm now past the point of expecting an improvement from him.

February would be an odd time though - it would mean that they'd already backed him i the January window, and you'd think that February and March would be the time to assess the results. If it doesn't improve, the pre-window (and I think that's unlikely, given that he'll still only have had around 14/15 games) or March if it became looking increasingly like there was a relegation scrap ongoing.

Of course, it could click into place soon but I'm not sure that I can see that at the moment.....
Make Blues Great Again
10:30, Sun 10 Dec
Rags
Probably the drink talking but I’ve got a good feeling about the Leicester game.

Why ? Do you think we may have a new manager by then ?

No, but even Zola had his Wolves game.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:57, Sun 10 Dec
People saying we'll suddenly click and beat the best team in the division whilst possible is delusional based on what has been seen so far. I genuinely cannot see where the next win will come from. I don't know whether he's lost the dressing toom or not, but he certainly seems lost with no idea how to resolve the problem that he's created.
11:05, Sun 10 Dec
Cardiff.

I don't believe it in my head, but my heart always thinks we'll win, however improbable that is.
11:36, Sun 10 Dec
Worcester Blue
Fleetwood away in August

Wrexham home in September.

Not quite battle of the bastards but battle of the high profile yanks.