16:28, Mon 11 Dec
Bringing the boy and mrs down from Leeds for the weekend this weekend. See family before Christmas, do the Christmas market & some shopping & see us beat Leicester on Monday...

We are stay at The Grand - where would people recommend to eat nearby that we could take the little one with us? He is 3 and not really picky - just wondered if there's any gems I should deffo try!
16:32, Mon 11 Dec
Fazenda opposite your hotel is cool.

Rudys for cheap but excellent pizza.

Dishoom is very good but book well in advance.
16:34, Mon 11 Dec
Fazenda is ace
mad
16:38, Mon 11 Dec
Mr Egg went to shit some twenty years ago but apparently it's okay again now
16:42, Mon 11 Dec
OPM

Best burger I've had.
18:08, Mon 11 Dec
3?

Macdonalds
18:23, Mon 11 Dec
Six by Nico on Colmore Row have an excellent tasting menu right now and very well priced. Last time I checked they had places for Saturday evening.
18:29, Mon 11 Dec
Mr Driscoll
Six by Nico on Colmore Row have an excellent tasting menu right now and very well priced. Last time I checked they had places for Saturday evening.

Not for a three year old ? !
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:32, Mon 11 Dec
Medicine Bakery at the top of New Street. Look carefully for it.. behind a brown door.
22:50, Mon 11 Dec
With a 3 yr old in tow check out Jamaya at the Vic Sq end of Colmore Row. Jamaican food, good rice & peas and some decent chicken dishes. Most places around there might be a stretch for a nipper and probably not licensed for under 11s.
23:04, Mon 11 Dec
B_C_F_C
Mr Driscoll

Not for a three year old ? !
Yeah, probably not. The OP did ask for decent grub though,not a Toby carvery. Mind you, from memory- and it’s a long time back - taking a child that young for a good meal always has the potential to end up a frustrating evening. Maybe Thongs was right about Maccies.
23:23, Mon 11 Dec
Isaac's is within The Grand. I've not eaten there but it at least looks kid friendly
00:15, Tue 12 Dec
Isaac's is within The Grand. I've not eaten there but it at least looks kid friendly

Good shout! They do a great breakfast in there. Not cheap obviously but quality.
13:10, Tue 12 Dec
Cheers guys!

Really helpful, have handed them over to the boss to decide!

Anybody been Isaac's?
13:12, Tue 12 Dec
Always found Wildwood okay with my little one, who's nearly 3.