16:28, Mon 11 Dec
Bringing the boy and mrs down from Leeds for the weekend this weekend. See family before Christmas, do the Christmas market & some shopping & see us beat Leicester on Monday...

We are stay at The Grand - where would people recommend to eat nearby that we could take the little one with us? He is 3 and not really picky - just wondered if there's any gems I should deffo try!
16:32, Mon 11 Dec
Fazenda opposite your hotel is cool.

Rudys for cheap but excellent pizza.

Dishoom is very good but book well in advance.
16:34, Mon 11 Dec
Fazenda is ace
mad
16:38, Mon 11 Dec
Mr Egg went to shit some twenty years ago but apparently it's okay again now
16:42, Mon 11 Dec
OPM

Best burger I've had.
18:08, Mon 11 Dec
3?

Macdonalds
18:23, Mon 11 Dec
Six by Nico on Colmore Row have an excellent tasting menu right now and very well priced. Last time I checked they had places for Saturday evening.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
18:29, Mon 11 Dec
Mr Driscoll
Six by Nico on Colmore Row have an excellent tasting menu right now and very well priced. Last time I checked they had places for Saturday evening.

Not for a three year old ? !
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:32, Mon 11 Dec
Medicine Bakery at the top of New Street. Look carefully for it.. behind a brown door.
22:50, Mon 11 Dec
With a 3 yr old in tow check out Jamaya at the Vic Sq end of Colmore Row. Jamaican food, good rice & peas and some decent chicken dishes. Most places around there might be a stretch for a nipper and probably not licensed for under 11s.
23:04, Mon 11 Dec
B_C_F_C
Mr Driscoll

Not for a three year old ? !
Yeah, probably not. The OP did ask for decent grub though,not a Toby carvery. Mind you, from memory- and it’s a long time back - taking a child that young for a good meal always has the potential to end up a frustrating evening. Maybe Thongs was right about Maccies.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
23:23, Mon 11 Dec
Isaac's is within The Grand. I've not eaten there but it at least looks kid friendly
00:15, Tue 12 Dec
Isaac's is within The Grand. I've not eaten there but it at least looks kid friendly

Good shout! They do a great breakfast in there. Not cheap obviously but quality.
13:10, Tue 12 Dec
Cheers guys!

Really helpful, have handed them over to the boss to decide!

Anybody been Isaac's?
13:12, Tue 12 Dec
Always found Wildwood okay with my little one, who's nearly 3.