07:26, Wed 13 Dec
Now that we know that a scan has confirmed that Sanderson DID actually have an injury - caused by a loose piece of bone in his foot aggravating a nerve - i was looking for the dozens of apologies from the Rooney supporters calling him a skiver, a bottler and just not wanting to play last Friday - especially those calling for him to be stripped of the captaincy and transferred out of the club.

Funny that. There doesn't seem to be any apologies
07:34, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
Now that we know that a scan has confirmed that Sanderson DID actually have an injury - caused by a loose piece of bone in his foot aggravating a nerve - i was looking for the dozens of apologies from the Rooney supporters calling him a skiver, a bottler and just not wanting to play last Friday - especially those calling for him to be stripped of the captaincy and transferred out of the club.

So what was your post 'your boss at work' about?

Whilst I'm here I was questioning his commitment and attitude, and I still am. No apology coming from me
08:10, Wed 13 Dec
"So what was your post 'your boss at work' about?"

It was about my boss at work

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

... and yes i sent some chocolates and a letter to Sanderson at the club apologising

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

... and i'll apologise again now ... Sorry Dion for suggesting that you were probably as pissed off about your boss as i was about mine (once)
19:35, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

Quick recovery time for a chipped bone in the foot then?
19:39, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

Not really ... scan proved it and it was a case of the piece of bone being manipulated away from the nerve - source = Rooney himself at Press conference (unless you are calling Rooney a liar ?)
19:51, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
Rags

Not really ... scan proved it and it was a case of the piece of bone being manipulated away from the nerve - source = Rooney himself at Press conference (unless you are calling Rooney a liar ?)

I know he is an athlete but a chipped bone usually requires immobilisation or a splint or cast usually. A trapped or irritated nerve on its own can heal much quicker, but if a chipped bone as well then 1 week is fast, by anybody's standards

Not calling Rooney a liar, just seems a fast recovery for that sort of injury
19:52, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

There's still people who claim Michael Morrison was pretending to be injured so he didn't have to play for Zola
22:03, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

Youโ€™re a nob
22:11, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

Youโ€™re a nob

Yep - but usually right ... how did your "progressive football" bollox do tonight ?

We don't have the elite players to play that way successfully, and we obviously don't have the elite coaches to change the existing players.
22:18, Wed 13 Dec
You said Rooney was shit but managed to get a win at cardiff?? Did JE? You gonna still say heโ€™s shit?!

You also said that bielik wasnโ€™t at fault the other night for not putting a shift in yet after getting called out on national tv guess what??

Yes Rooney has had to go back to a more pragmatic style but is that his fault after being given the remit to come in and change the style?

Anyway itโ€™s all good cos the sooner we get to 40 points we can finally start the rebuild,

Up the Rooney ya mentalist x ๐Ÿ˜˜
22:23, Wed 13 Dec
You said Rooney was shit but managed to get a win at cardiff?? Did JE? You gonna still say heโ€™s shit?!

You also said that bielik wasnโ€™t at fault the other night for not putting a shift in yet after getting called out on national tv guess what??

Yes Rooney has had to go back to a more pragmatic style but is that his fault after being given the remit to come in and change the style?

Anyway itโ€™s all good cos the sooner we get to 40 points we can finally start the rebuild,

Up the Rooney ya mentalist x ๐Ÿ˜˜

I've never aid "Rooney is shit" .... perhaps it was a different one of your imaginary friends .. or one of those lads you hang out with at the local KKK conventions

I also never defended Bielik - i didn;t attack him like other anti_Blues no marks - but i certainly never defended him

I think you have some sort of obsession creating hallucinatory parallel universes
22:25, Wed 13 Dec
WTF are you on about ??? KKK???

Absolute wibble ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
22:26, Wed 13 Dec
WTF are you on about ??? KKK???

Absolute wibble ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

All that right wing shite you come out with on the Politics board mate .... i have NO respect for your opinion, and no respect for bigots, so don't waste your breath

Go away child.... and stop making shit up
22:27, Wed 13 Dec
Iโ€™ll man up and admit I was wrong โ€ฆ he was excellent tonight
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Rags
Rags

I know he is an athlete but a chipped bone usually requires immobilisation or a splint or cast usually. A trapped or irritated nerve on its own can heal much quicker, but if a chipped bone as well then 1 week is fast, by anybody's standards

Not calling Rooney a liar, just seems a fast recovery for that sort of injury

To be fair aside from the ear I think the foot has most bones, open to being completely wrong, but I think if a small part of a metatarsal, for example, broke off you wouldnโ€™t notice really. If it lodged near a nerve then you would start to feel some serious discomfort.