22:28, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
WTF are you on about ??? KKK???

Absolute wibble 😂🤣

All that right wing shite you come out with on the Politics board mate .... i have NO respect for your opinion, and no respect for bigots, so don't waste your breath

I don’t think i’ve ever been on there mate? Care to ellaborate?
22:29, Wed 13 Dec
Rags

Absolute wibble 😂🤣

All that right wing shite you come out with on the Politics board mate .... i have NO respect for your opinion, and no respect for bigots, so don't waste your breath

No .. i said "go away" ... or are you illiterate as well as ignorant ?

You picked this fight - not me.... but i sure as hell know who's going to win it.
22:29, Wed 13 Dec
johnnyspex
Rags

Absolute wibble 😂🤣

You have, I’ve read your posts on there. But maybe you didn’t know the politics and football forums merge on your main tab.
22:31, Wed 13 Dec
Ok tell me what i’ve said on there then?
22:32, Wed 13 Dec
You picked this fight - not me.... but i sure as hell know who's going to win it.

😂😁😁👍ffs
22:32, Wed 13 Dec

😂😁😁👍ffs

and you booed us beating Leeds - unforgiveable
22:34, Wed 13 Dec
??????
22:38, Wed 13 Dec
I don’t know what you’re on about but i’m still waiting for you to show my apparent bigotry…. I wont hold my breath because you’re a tool.

Seems like everytime you get showed up you try to make it personal on here & make a tit of yourself
22:48, Wed 13 Dec
johnnyspex
Ok tell me what i’ve said on there then?

Buddy, I’m not gonna scrawl though your posts, if you think you haven’t, that’s fine. Like I said, sometimes the football forums and politics formuls merge and you don’t realise.

But you have made your point clear before and it’s ended up on the political forum. No big deal.
23:04, Wed 13 Dec
Linked Image
23:05, Wed 13 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Linked Image

Love this.
23:11, Wed 13 Dec
Mate i don’t think i know. But even if i had wtf has that got to do with football??
23:14, Wed 13 Dec
It doesn’t, which is why I keep saying it doesn’t matter and enjoy tonight.
23:25, Wed 13 Dec
Blimey, returning to Sanderson thought he played well tonight. Certainly looks better with a bit more protection in front of him. The extra body in midfield helped a lot and Roberts had a good solid game as well.
23:30, Wed 13 Dec
I think having Roberts next to him helps too, just an experienced body, but a line of defence in Sunjic I hope won’t go unnoticed by our Wayne.