09:32, Thu 14 Dec
jefflynneshair
We maybe got a little lucky in the lead up to our goal though, thought there might have been a foul when we turned the ball over in the corner. Not dwelling on it though as we deserved the three points.
I said after we scored I hoped it was a foul 😁 and muscle man played over 30 seconds over the 2 minutes. Marvellous stuff
Tony Fantastico
09:33, Thu 14 Dec
Deffo pen. The thing is when you are in the air and you receive even a little nudge in the back it is enough to take you away from the flight of the ball.
Defender was quite clever to be honest, he had lost Bielek but that little nudge was difficult for the ref to spot.
09:33, Thu 14 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Looked a foul but you’d expected him to score regardless

Aiwus miss was possibly one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely shocking 😂
I was sick in my mouth. Astonishing
Tony Fantastico
Dan
09:45, Thu 14 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven

Sure that wasn't down to the concourse red wine?
09:47, Thu 14 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven

reminded me a bit of the Bielik OG a few weeks back, reckon they both forgot what box they were in
10:00, Thu 14 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
jefflynneshair
We maybe got a little lucky in the lead up to our goal though, thought there might have been a foul when we turned the ball over in the corner. Not dwelling on it though as we deserved the three points.
I said after we scored I hoped it was a foul 😁 and muscle man played over 30 seconds over the 2 minutes. Marvellous stuff

Haven’t managed to see a reply of it anywhere yet, but have to say my first impression wax that it was a dive. Not fussed though. Great run by Dembele and class by Bacuna.
10:02, Thu 14 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Nikola Zigic
jefflynneshair
Penalty. Odd really as the referee blew up a few times for some fairly soft infringements off our set pieces and that was the worst of the bunch.

The one that baffled me and would have had me tearing the tele off the wall was the foul given AGAINST Juke when they were practically shagging him in the corner, only for them to get the softest free kick in the edge of the box straight after.

If they'd equalised on 97 minutes with that I'd have lost the plot.

We were given some really soft ones as well. The Juke one was really odd, though.

It given for a Juke handball not a foul against him.

It should have been a free kick for him, they pushed him to the ground.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:14, Thu 14 Dec
Dan
Dan
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven

Sure that wasn't down to the concourse red wine?
No wine available. Shocking. Wasn’t touching lager or cider. Had 2 Bacardi and coke cans instead. Acceptable
Tony Fantastico
J_D
11:44, Thu 14 Dec
My Blue Heaven

I'm going to come to Aiwu's defence on this one a little bit

It was one of them ones where you almost have too much time to think about it. An extra half second and you know he's thinking should I put my laces through it and risk it going over, or try and place it. The former was obviously the better option

Having said that, he played brilliantly last night and made some vital tackles. Best performance we've seen from him and is obviously very versatile across the back line
12:00, Thu 14 Dec
J_D
Yep he had a good game, I can’t use that to excuse the miss though, was horrendous

[x.com]

Has to Bury it
12:15, Thu 14 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Yep he had a good game, I can’t use that to excuse the miss though, was horrendous

[x.com]

Has to Bury it

Looking at that replay just confitrms what i thought live. It looks like a good old fashioned pass back to the keeper.
Awful miss
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
100% pen and that was with no highlights.
Up the feckin Blues
👍
Tony Fantastico
14:43, Thu 14 Dec
Just watched it. Bad miss. Not enough to make him go down
Bluesince62
100% pen and that was with no highlights.

Agree with this.
Also did anyone think Meite could have been a red card for the way he jumped in on Buchanan?
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave