22:03, Thu 14 Dec
Some brilliant advice- thanks everyone!

I’m definitely keen to try the bear meat!!! 🐻
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
22:17, Thu 14 Dec
Isn’t it too expensive for you?
Tony Fantastico
22:57, Thu 14 Dec
Aquapark is a bit if fun and will warm you up on a cold day, and there are also saunas there too which are very good (and good value, you can get a ticket that covers both). Didn't think it would be my cup of tea, but wife and I really enjoyed it. Very relaxing. Estonia is great.
23:02, Thu 14 Dec
Lovely little city centre, can’t imagine you’d need more than two days there. I went on a stag in a November many years ago and it snowed for the whole time we were there. The Beer House was great, but im talking a decade ago.
23:05, Thu 14 Dec
I think Tallin is home to an excellent war museum. Well worth a couple of hours. The Country went from Soviet to German occupation and back to Soviet. Many joined the German army during their period of occupation on account of the brutality they experienced from the soviets. As usual, horrific stories depicting war's ruthless and sadistic nature

There is a possibility that I may be getting my Baltic States confused, Apologies if so
06:33, Fri 15 Dec
Top Tip , resist the urge to buy any timber while out there , its full of shrapnel and ruins your saw blades ,, thank me later
06:37, Fri 15 Dec
dork
Top Tip , resist the urge to buy any timber while out there , its full of shrapnel and ruins your saw blades ,, thank me later

Really?! An excellent tip, cheers dork! I’ve paid for extra baggage on the way home too- I’ll have to buy something else!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
09:00, Fri 15 Dec
I was in Riga for three nights last week, it was -4 and it snowed most days, lovely old town. If I was doing the trip again I would have added a couple of nights in Tallin, its about 4 1/2 hours on the coach or you can fly with Baltic Air.

Who are you flying with?
16:51, Fri 15 Dec
sheffield blue
I was in Riga for three nights last week, it was -4 and it snowed most days, lovely old town. If I was doing the trip again I would have added a couple of nights in Tallin, its about 4 1/2 hours on the coach or you can fly with Baltic Air.

Who are you flying with?

My wife! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh, wait a minute…Wizz Air!!
17:10, Fri 15 Dec
You might find it a little grizzly
08:25, Sat 16 Dec
Made in Daegu
Some brilliant advice- thanks everyone!

I’m definitely keen to try the bear meat!!! 🐻

Try the bear in YOGI rt
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:15, Sat 16 Dec
You still ate it though.

WHY YOU HATE THE VILLA? WHY?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.