17:04, Thu 14 Dec
She hasn't reffed many Championship matches. Only started this year.
I thought she did ok all 3 times I've seen her ref. Certainly better than many of our fans.

Maybe there is some pressure to have a more diverse roster of PL refs. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
17:13, Thu 14 Dec
She and Sam are part of a group being fast tracked, which might explain the apparent haste.

In my experience fast track tosspots tend to be useless arseholes, but these two were reffing before the fast tracking started so I’ll let em off.

#bastards
17:16, Thu 14 Dec
Sheep2
I thought she did ok all 3 times I've seen her ref. Certainly better than many of our fans.
I don’t understand that
Tony Fantastico
17:16, Thu 14 Dec
probably a result of VAR and needing more referees than ever

Felt like we had a massive drop in reffing quality once a load got sent to Stockley Park to look after the prem
17:28, Thu 14 Dec
Robert Hopkins
As Wazball has said, you can understand why someone like Joey Barton is getting hot under the collar with it.

Barton is getting hot under the collar because he's a mysogenist prick, so no, I can't understand him.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:30, Thu 14 Dec
Tha Project OBE
She and Sam are part of a group being fast tracked, which might explain the apparent haste.

In my experience fast track tosspots tend to be useless arseholes, but these two were reffing before the fast tracking started so I’ll let em off.

#bastards

Allison is the best ref I've seen this season. Hope the Prem and VAR doesn't ruin him
17:31, Thu 14 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Sheep2
I don’t understand that

[www.theguardian.com]
There was a noticeable amount of gender based criticism last time she was at Blues, quite apart from the arrests.
17:32, Thu 14 Dec
Rasputin
Robert Hopkins
As Wazball has said, you can understand why someone like Joey Barton is getting hot under the collar with it.

Barton is getting hot under the collar because he's a mysogenist prick, so no, I can't understand him.

A Mike Newell for our times.