20:16, Sun 17 Dec
Our ticket sales are a total let to our new owners.

They have invested a mega amount of money to get our ground open and for what reason.

We desperately need to improve our ticket sales at St Andrews.

We are not anywhere near a big club in support terms.
20:18, Sun 17 Dec
You missed the word down out of your opening sentence.

Also missing a question mark on the second paragraph.

You are right though. People moaned about the stands being closed and then don't fill them. £37 is madness so perhaps you can't totally blame fans. The first few games when the kop re opened should have be 15 quid .
20:23, Sun 17 Dec
I take it sales aren’t good for tomorrow then? Those who know, what do they reckon the attendance will be tomorrow?
20:25, Sun 17 Dec
We know
20:25, Sun 17 Dec
I think the new owners are experienced business people and would have done their research by looking at our average attendances. They are here for the potential of the city of Birmingham and owning a club with the city’s name. With HS2 and all the investment that goes all along with it, they saw a chance and acted on it.
It's not a mystery. We are not a hugely supported team. And when we do finally get some fans back out of the woodwork we struggle to keep them re-interested for long.

Sorry but it's pointless to keep debating our support
We’ve never been that big a club, people need to accept it. Yes we bear the name the second city, but there are 3 bigger clubs within very close vicinity, and a large amount of the local population who support the big clubs from outside the area.

We need to grow the support. That can happen but it will take time I’m afraid.
20:41, Sun 17 Dec

They have invested a mega amount of money to get our ground open and for what reason.

Business blames customers for not buying product ?
With a history of basically winning and competing for nothing in 148 years, why are people surprised about our poor attendances? I think it’s pretty amazing that we get around 20k average at the moment for the total shite we have had to endure for the past 10 years.
We did have decent size crowds in the 50’s, 60’s and especially early 70’s but your average young supporter these days want to sample a bit of glory.
Hence why Birmingham is full of Liverpool, Man Utd, etc ‘supporters’.
I have no doubt if we became remotely successful we would get another 10k on the gate but the early season promise has once again dropped off a Cliff and the couple of thousand who had come back, have quite quickly lost interest.
It’s great what Knighthead are doing off the pitch but it means absolutely diddly squat unless we can assemble a team who can compete.
20:43, Sun 17 Dec
CVBlue19

Start winning games and things will change.
Up the feckin Blues
20:48, Sun 17 Dec
The atmosphere is crap. A couple of half arsed keep right on’s & the occasional shit on the villa 🥱
20:49, Sun 17 Dec
Hagley Blue
We’ve never been that big a club, people need to accept it. Yes we bear the name the second city, but there are 3 bigger clubs within very close vicinity, and a large amount of the local population who support the big clubs from outside the area.

We need to grow the support. That can happen but it will take time I’m afraid.

You'd call West Brom a bigger club?
20:58, Sun 17 Dec
Our home atmosphere used to be brilliant. Intimidating, loud and passionate, whether we won, lost or drew. Now it’s only half decent when we’re winning, if we’re losing or drawing it’s like a funeral parlour. What happened?
21:01, Sun 17 Dec
15th best all time average attendance as of 2019.

[www.exeweb.com]

The pack is closing behind us and that top 12 is stretching their lead.

With 2 major honours and a highest ever finish of 6th historically we’ve been well supported. No reason that if we get promoted the tourists will sell out the stadium every week because the premier league is a different beast now. And, we’re roughly matching our all time average.
21:06, Sun 17 Dec
It’s pretty much like that everywhere unless a club is on a roll.

I think car parking is quite an issue keeping quite a few away.

I’ve done my bit bought my mate a half season ticket for Christmas. Like me he’s a pensioner so it was only £160 so works out pretty cheap per game.

If people look back at our attendances we are probably the club who can most increase its attendance overnight when there is a sniff of success. Or a big game. But never seem to have any sustained success to keep them.

Whether those days have passed I don’t know. Think the ground would be selling out now if we were top 6 though.