21:59, Mon 18 Dec
You have no vision.

It’s the least of his problems tbf
22:00, Mon 18 Dec
number8
You have no vision.

My vision is looking at the bottom of the table, which is where we're headed.

You may be happy with that of course.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:01, Mon 18 Dec
number8
You have no vision.
This
22:02, Mon 18 Dec
Ruddy yet again. Positioning on both goals was inept, great guy but one season too far, cost us a lot of points this season.
22:05, Mon 18 Dec
We wont be bottom.
Tam
22:05, Mon 18 Dec
Rasputin
Who knows.

But it's provable that results, performances and stats have dropped off a cliff.

You may be happy with that, I'm not

The thing is though, Raspers, it's done now and there's no going back. I was pissed off with the way that they got rid of JE and not really very pleased at Rooney's appointment. But it's done now, and we have to aim for positives and progression. I saw enough of that tonight to give me some hope that it might turn out OK after all. It will in the end, Rooney or no Rooney, but they didn't let themselves down tonight. The passing (as usual) sometimes let us down, but we showed some bright stuff and I can take positives from that. What's done is done, and we really should be supporting the team and the club.
Make Blues Great Again
22:06, Mon 18 Dec
It’s irrelevant whether either of us are happy or not. My point is that we need a new spine to compete at the top of the league for an entire season. Apart from JJ, everyone else I think needs replacing.
22:26, Mon 18 Dec
Doyle1980
It’s irrelevant whether either of us are happy or not. My point is that we need a new spine to compete at the top of the league for an entire season. Apart from JJ, everyone else I think needs replacing.

I dont necessarily think we need a whole new spine, you compare our squad to Ipswich for example, is it that much better than us? I don't think it is. What I see in the difference is they have a system they play, where they all know there roles and they've played together for a while.

Give rooney a pre season with the players he wants and I genuinely think we will be up there next season.
09:19, Tue 19 Dec
Yeah not sure we need a whole new spine.

I think Sanderson, Buchanan, Laird, Bacuna, JJ, Bielik, Miyoshi and Dembele all have a good part to play.

I'd deffo be looking for a Keeper in Jan though, Ruddy is all over the place.
09:35, Tue 19 Dec
David Xavis

I think Sanderson, Buchanan, Laird, Bacuna, JJ, Bielik, Miyoshi and Dembele all have a good part to play.

Yeah totally agree about a keeper, which is a shame as I really like Ruddy, but with this system, we need a sweeper keeper who is also very comfortable with the ball at there feet.
Sarkic would've been perfect last summer.
10:14, Tue 19 Dec
David Xavis

On current form Bielik should have no part to play and Sanderson only if he has someone to hold his hand.
10:17, Tue 19 Dec
Feck Sarkic. Made of balsa wood.