21:58, Mon 18 Dec
coulda been a lot worse and saw a relatively consistent performance again

on to rudderless plymouth
21:58, Mon 18 Dec
a plenty

Yep done themselves proud tonight.

JJ what a player he's going to be.
21:59, Mon 18 Dec
Deffo … battled hard against a totally superior team . Signs of improvement the future is bright
22:00, Mon 18 Dec
Playing Sunjic and Beilik high was to negate their midfield two from controlling the game. It sort of worked except it opened us for counters. Can't have everything with this squad. I think Rooney is exposing Bielik on purpose.
22:13, Mon 18 Dec
If we play like we did tonight for the next few matches, I think we'll get some decent results.
22:20, Mon 18 Dec
No bookings. We didn’t constantly commit pointless fouls. Progress.
22:57, Mon 18 Dec
We'll play worse than that and win. Decent overall performance.

A little naive in parts but we had a bloody good go against a prem quality squad.
23:02, Mon 18 Dec
Had a good go , and stood toe toe with a good side and stayed in touch . Always gonna come up a bit short when standing toe to toe with opposition that have the extra digit ..
23:08, Mon 18 Dec
decent effort all round
we couldn’t cope with the pace on the break but nullified them in other areas
created a good set of chances of our own, that first goal when we hit the post and they go straight down the other end was gutting

keep it going blues
LFD
00:18, Tue 19 Dec
Yeah that counter for their opener was devastating but that rendition of KRO immediately after was proper.

Thought atmosphere overall was much better compared to the Rotherham game. The lads worked hard tonight and didn’t crumble after when Leicester got their 3rd.

Good to see Rooney still have a go at 1-3 with the subs he made too.
00:24, Tue 19 Dec
LFD
Can't moan James is a star, it's a bit weird to say because they played well enough,but if we can replace Roberts and Sunjic with real quality we won't look too bad, less said about aiwu the better
Tha Project OBE
No bookings. We didn’t constantly commit pointless fouls. Progress.
A couple of bookings and we don’t lose that. Love the bastards though
Tony Fantastico
00:27, Tue 19 Dec
Finchy
Can't moan James is a star, it's a bit weird to say because they played well enough,but if we can replace Roberts and Sunjic with real quality we won't look too bad, less said about aiwu the better
I shouted get tight a second before their bloke shot and scored the3rd
Tony Fantastico
00:32, Tue 19 Dec
Actually can't quite believe that. For me, Roberts was immense tonight against real quality opposition, and Sunjic is performing as he was at the start of the season, running himself into the ground and playing sensible passes. (You know he got an assist?)
We can't afford to keep him on his current wages I know, but I'd be doing everything to get him to sign another contract. Give him better players around him and he'll be a star for us. Absolute beast who runs through walls for the shirt.