00:33, Tue 19 Dec
And I spoke to Raj just before he left The Rainbow
Tony Fantastico
00:49, Tue 19 Dec
Finchy
Can't moan James is a star, it's a bit weird to say because they played well enough,but if we can replace Roberts and Sunjic with real quality we won't look too bad, less said about aiwu the better

Strange players to pick on
05:58, Tue 19 Dec
Think Roberts, is playing well enough to earn another contract tbh. Sunjic, wages might be an issue though.
06:07, Tue 19 Dec
Biggest positive. Most fans have now recognised what Rooney is building here and have now got on board. Yes, it’s taken a while, and it’s still got a way to go, but this is about building a team for the future. Glad the negativity is fading.
06:12, Tue 19 Dec
I think it's time those two were moved on. They were better yesterday but can both be painful to watch sometimes.
06:26, Tue 19 Dec
Tbh I have never seen Roberts so good on the ball before. His passing stats have been extremely impressive. I haven’t checked last nights stat but he had a 81% pass completion against Cardiff.
08:16, Tue 19 Dec
You also have to win some games when you're only 6 points off the bottom three. Anyway, onto Plymouth who are at our level.
09:26, Tue 19 Dec
First goal we scored was the best team goal from open play I've seen us score for a long time - against one of the best and meanest defences in the league.
09:31, Tue 19 Dec
Falstaff
Biggest positive. Most fans have now recognised what Rooney is building here and have now got on board. Yes, it’s taken a while, and it’s still got a way to go, but this is about building a team for the future. Glad the negativity is fading.

We’re a fickle lot on here; me included, much to my regret. It’s only 10 or 11 days ago that over 70% of posters who replied to the ‘Sack or Back’ thread wanted WR out. Obviously, things have picked up after Cardiff and last night’s performance but poor results over the holiday could knock that right back.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
09:33, Tue 19 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Finchy
Can't moan James is a star, it's a bit weird to say because they played well enough,but if we can replace Roberts and Sunjic with real quality we won't look too bad, less said about aiwu the better
I shouted get tight a second before their bloke shot and scored the3rd

Well shout louder next time FFS.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:34, Tue 19 Dec
A lot of us said that if we could see signs of positive improvement despite the results we'll give him time.

Well we certainly saw that in the last two games.

In our next 5 games we have Plymouth, Stoke, Bristol City, Leeds and Swansea.

Three of them at home and very winnable games. Leeds is probably a write off and Plymouth is a tough away game albeit they're down by us.

We should be looking at 7 points from these 5 games as a minimum. We should certainly target 6 points from the next three games over Christmas.

Ultimately, it's a results business. Based on last night I can see us getting some.
H

Consistently correct.
09:35, Tue 19 Dec
Mr Driscoll
Falstaff

We’re a fickle lot on here; me included, much to my regret. It’s only 10 or 11 days ago that over 70% of posters who replied to the ‘Sack or Back’ thread wanted WR out. Obviously, things have picked up after Cardiff and last night’s performance but poor results over the holiday could knock that right back.

People do seem to panic a lot and are on the whole too quick to judgement, in my view. Some encouraging signs in terms of the quality of football (and our injuries) but issues still to be resolved. The heat needs to come down a few degrees.
Rab C Nesbitt
And I spoke to Raj just before he left The Rainbow

Was good to see you mate.
09:43, Tue 19 Dec
This was the view of my mate whose son is a Leicester fan and went with him to the game...

It was a good game, though Leicester were in control for the most part. Birmingham are actually ok and easy on the eye at times - some tidy forward players, decent pace up top as well, looked coherent as a team with a game-plan. Just that Leicester have Prem quality players all over the pitch - much better than the team that was relegated.
09:45, Tue 19 Dec
Mr Driscoll
Falstaff

People do seem to panic a lot and are on the whole too quick to judgement, in my view. Some encouraging signs in terms of the quality of football (and our injuries) but issues still to be resolved. The heat needs to come down a few degrees.

That's not necessarily true ... people were saying it HAD to change, 'cos it was a complete mess and thankfully he's compromised on his earlier ideas and it HAS changed. Now there IS improvement. It still needs some improvement but at last he seems to be heading in the right direction