23:41, Mon 18 Dec
Hagley Blue
JJ is our best player.

This all day long. He’s a class above the rest of our players.
We had some people on here saying how crap he was a year ago. We absolutely need to keep him and build around him.
00:09, Tue 19 Dec
I’ll say it again, for all of rooneys faults, criticisms and shortcomings, he has improved James, as he wasn’t this good under JE. I fear though our problem will be keeping hold of him.
00:31, Tue 19 Dec
Zublue
Hagley Blue
JJ is our best player.

This all day long. He’s a class above the rest of our players.
We had some people on here saying how crap he was a year ago. We absolutely need to keep him and build around him.
A few months ago not a year. He’s great at playing a move the ball quickly through the lines style.
Love him
Tony Fantastico
LFD
00:34, Tue 19 Dec
Unreal player. Been on fire lately.

Makes me wonder where Stansfield will play IF we can land an out-and-out goalscorer in Jan.
05:53, Tue 19 Dec
Onel Hernandez
Tebily gave me shit for saying he had an eye for goal.

He is turning into a hell of a player. Takes the ball on the half turn and starts a new attack. Tidy with his passing and chips in with goals.

Someone also gave me shit for saying we could get £15m for him eventually.

JJ proving everybody wrong time and time again, all he needed was to play in his proper position.

According to JJ, he’s better playing as a 6 but for now he’s playing the 8 role to good effect.

Well done JJ.
06:14, Tue 19 Dec
Clapton
Onel Hernandez
Tebily gave me shit for saying he had an eye for goal.

He is turning into a hell of a player. Takes the ball on the half turn and starts a new attack. Tidy with his passing and chips in with goals.

Someone also gave me shit for saying we could get £15m for him eventually.

JJ proving everybody wrong time and time again, all he needed was to play in his proper position.

According to JJ, he’s better playing as a 6 but for now he’s playing the 8 role to good effect.

Well done JJ.

I think he's wrong.

I've thought for a while that he'll make a good 8.

Could be a double figures goals a season player as an 8 - & these are worth their weight in gold.

JJ

06:39, Tue 19 Dec
How good is he going to be? His progress this year had been fantastic. He's genuinely our best player.

Rooney tells him to push forward more and add goals to his game, and he smashes in two against the league leaders.

His passing, movement and first touch is also better than the rest of the teams' - most good things we do flow through him.

So not to overdo it, but is he a Prem player one day?
07:31, Tue 19 Dec
Rooney has brought out the best in him, he is absolutely fantastic. Get him tied down long term
07:39, Tue 19 Dec
LFD
Unreal player. Been on fire lately.

Makes me wonder where Stansfield will play IF we can land an out-and-out goalscorer in Jan.

On the left, move Bacuna to centre midfield in place of Bielik (who's too slow for our new style), sunjic to play the deep c/m role
07:46, Tue 19 Dec
Sunjic is not a deep lying centre midfielder, I really hoped we would have learned that by now. Have you seen how he plays?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:07, Tue 19 Dec
Sunjic is not a deep lying centre midfielder, I really hoped we would have learned that by now. Have you seen how he plays?

Well yeah, but the new style doesn't call for a sitting c/m per-se. As per last night, Sunic has the energy to do the covering when required, and was left deep for that purpose at set-pieces
08:09, Tue 19 Dec
Okay fair enough, I still think he is too energetic and will be out of position at times leaving a gaping hole. I think it probably requires a bit more of a brain there.
08:20, Tue 19 Dec
Okay fair enough, I still think he is too energetic and will be out of position at times leaving a gaping hole. I think it probably requires a bit more of a brain there.

It probably just requires a quality/pacy centre-half (or two!) At the back
08:26, Tue 19 Dec
One of the first names if not THE first for me. Always looking forward, always on the turn as he recieves the ball and not afraid to have a go. Looks great behind the striker. Exiting player.
08:31, Tue 19 Dec
Smelly
One of the first names if not THE first for me. Always looking forward, always on the turn as he recieves the ball and not afraid to have a go. Looks great behind the striker. Exiting player.

There's that optimism ha.