07:32, Tue 19 Dec
The Kop side corner by the Gil Merrick was actually bordering on dark.

The lights are awful.

This
08:08, Tue 19 Dec
As somebody has already said, it did look brighter before kick off. I got there about 20 minutes before and actually thought how bright it seemed. It definitely looked duller after the light show though which I thought was brilliant.
08:12, Tue 19 Dec
They're much, much brighter lights than the old ones. But there aren't enough of them along the Kop touchline and the coverage is a bit patchy around the goalmouths/penalty boxes.
08:55, Tue 19 Dec
Nikola Zigic

The lights are awful.

I think it’s because they have turned the lights off in the stands over the seats. The back walkway in the tilton was in darkness.
I actually struggled to see the ball at the GM need from my seat in MKat the back of kop corner.
09:01, Tue 19 Dec
Bartley Blues
Nikola Zigic

The lights are awful.

I think it’s because they have turned the lights off in the stands over the seats. The back walkway in the tilton was in darkness.
I actually struggled to see the ball at the GM need from my seat in MKat the back of kop corner.

Good morning Mr Unwin.
What a fabulistic nonpally opinnyole.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Definitely new as looked like LEDs, but did look dark in places
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:43, Tue 19 Dec
Definitely noticeable darker patches, especially towards kop touchline. May just be a positioning adjustment needed. Or one more light.
That was liquid football!
10:18, Tue 19 Dec
Went to Cardiff last week and said to my son how much brighter their pitch looked

Sit in Tilton corner and Bacuna came to take a corner in front of us in semi gloom

Must be to do with lights on Kop roof

Whilst sound system is better, I couldn't make out anything of Ridgewell's half time pitch chat