10:22, Tue 19 Dec
brummiestu87
I think we were a bit too naive making clever fouls, Leicester were doing it all game and breaking up the play.

Yeah, Leicester we massively cynical.

Any whiff of anything and they just fouled and fell back into position. It's fine - if you can get away with it.

They were also a helluva good side of course.
10:25, Tue 19 Dec
Leicester have scored 3 or more on 7 occasions so far this season. Before last night they had only conceded 2 on one occasion.

I’d say we over performed.
10:34, Tue 19 Dec
Spike
brummiestu87
I think we were a bit too naive making clever fouls, Leicester were doing it all game and breaking up the play.

Any whiff of anything and they just fouled and fell back into position. It's fine - if you can get away with it.

100% this….. 13 fouls to 4 first half. Man City for all their lovely football will always concede cynical fouls to prevent teams breaking on them. The second in particular we had two chances to tap an ankle or pull a shirt….. very naive and costly
10:36, Tue 19 Dec
I thought we played ok, gave it a go. It was a good game to watch and we were up against a bleedin' good side.

One or two shakes didn't go our way - there again, they missed great chances to add another couple.

I'd rather win of course, but there was plenty of good stuff to go with the bad and the ugly.

I do tend to try and keep things in perspective cuz it is only a game.
10:37, Tue 19 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Leicester have scored 3 or more on 7 occasions so far this season. Before last night they had only conceded 2 on one occasion.

I’d say we over performed.

Absolutely, the bastards were begging for the final whistle.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:17, Tue 19 Dec
Spike
brummiestu87

Yeah the aggression of their centre backs was really interesting, and clearly what Rooney wants. Loads of times Faes especially charges into our half to challenge James or Stansfield who have their back to goal - he's either going to nick the ball or give away a foul, but either way we aren't keeping it. Rooney came out in one of the early games and said Sanderson has to be more aggressive and not allow players to get the ball and turn - Leicester's approach is exactly what he means