11:13, Tue 19 Dec
Bacuna is a definite yes for me. He's inconsistent but he's played in so many positions this season. Right back, all across the midfield, left of an attacking 3.

Our second goal yesterday is an indication of where I'd like to see him. We make subs and he drops into the role Sunjic had been playing - left of a midfield 3. He gets the ball, hits a beautiful cross field ball to Miyoshi who drives forward, slips in James and we score.

I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Bacuna left, James right and either Beilik or Sunjic (until we can replace) and I'd love to see Miyoshi playing right of the 3 and Demebele left of the 3 where they can drive infield on their strong foot
11:15, Tue 19 Dec
We needed better width in front of Buchanan last night, Bacuna isn't a wide midfielder but does pretty well anywhere.

With Laird back you could have Miyoshi or Bacuna playing narrow on the right and Laird bombing on. Buchanan is more solid so it's best to have Dembele in front of him.

Last night Dembele gave Aiwu no protection against the best player in the division, it was brutal.
H

Consistently correct.
STD
11:15, Tue 19 Dec
Petebaldwin
Nah, I disagree. We were outclassed by a much better side so sure, if we’re playing Leicester every week, we need a big overhaul but that’s not the case.

We do need some more players in but if the play like they did last night (the effort, the passing and so on), we’ll win more than we lose in this division.

We gave the top of the league a good game and looked threatening at times, on a different day Bielik's header goes in of Aiwu doesn't get a deflection and we win
Chins up, better performance and 2 strong performances after that horrible Rotherham showing, we are moving in the right direction at last
Moist
11:18, Tue 19 Dec
Asa much as I understand the point I don't buy it. Forget Leicester the money involved puts them ina different stratosphere (although when you look at our squad Hogan and Burke have gone for combined transfer fees over over £40m (I know with Burke especially it seems unbelievable)

But look at Luton. Got promoted and in their squad they have

Chong
Amaari Bell
Menghi

Just as ex blues

Jordan Clark
Carlton Morris

Never played above the championship before

Last year we also had Hannibal who has played the odd match in the premier league this season.

My point is have we really got bad players or is it the way that they are organised and managed.

I've also seen this messsage board rave about Beliek at certain points. Same with Mysohi who has been brilliant at certain points.

Rather than having yet another upheaval don't you have to try and get the best out of what you have?
11:22, Tue 19 Dec
But Leicester are where we want to get to, and we are absolutely miles off...

No Championship clubs can get a squad like Leicester’s without a previous sustained stay in the PL.