05:47, Sat 23 Dec
Graham Scott is the man in the middle today. Our last three games in which he has reffed us have all ended goalless.
07:33, Sat 23 Dec
Whys that made me chuckle more than it should 😆
07:42, Sat 23 Dec
Better record than Rooney - gerrimin
08:35, Sat 23 Dec
BlueSA

He has reffed Blues ten times.

Blues have won 2 with 5 losses and 3 draws.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:29, Sat 23 Dec
BlueSA

He has reffed Blues ten times.

Blues have won 2 with 5 losses and 3 draws.

That's probably been Blues' record every 10 games for the last decade to be fair
13:26, Sat 23 Dec
He owes us 1 for that penalty he gave Sheff Wed got an apology after that game .
16:17, Sat 23 Dec
He owes us 1 for that penalty he gave Sheff Wed got an apology after that game .

Another apology incoming
16:24, Sat 23 Dec
The ref is doing everything he can now to help Plymouth
16:38, Sat 23 Dec
BlueNoseinFrampton
The ref is doing everything he can now to help Plymouth

Card waving, incompetent twonk
16:53, Sat 23 Dec
My minds blown
Completely changed the game with his incompetence.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:14, Sat 23 Dec
I am going to say one more thing about this official. There are two replays of the red. The first looks fairly bad because you fail to see that Belik got in their first and won a sliding ball.

What is worse is the second view which was the same as the refs shows that if anything their player was late.

I honestly think he was determined to make up for not sending Dembele off and he did that and then some with one of the worst refereeing performances of recent times. Well since the assault by the Southampton keeper on Burke and the two reds that the ref missed v Leicester earlier this week.
17:15, Sat 23 Dec
I wonder whether he asked the 4th official for his view, as he took some time to show the card.
17:24, Sat 23 Dec
Awful referee no matter his motivations. And I don't just mean the decisions that went against us.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.