17:25, Sat 23 Dec
I never believe in complaining about refs, (and we made mistakes for all 3goals), but that 2nd half performance from the refwas something else.
He gave them EVERYTHING.
Bacuna nearly had his shirt ripped off his back immediately prior to the 2nd goal.
JJ’s yelllow was total frustration at being flattened and getting nothing seconds earlier.
By the time Miyoshi got booked every one of our players knew he was giving every decision to Plymouth.
Fine appeal the red, but he’s already cost us 2 points
17:34, Sat 23 Dec
philly_bluenose
I wonder whether he asked the 4th official for his view, as he took some time to show the card.

I think he did. Sanderson was having a right go at the 4th official
17:44, Sat 23 Dec
One of the Worst ive seen

Guessed on the red card and missed loads

The red happened right in front of me and it didnt even look a foul

The home fans near me were saying yellow and 'orange' tells you something
17:46, Sat 23 Dec
He was total shite.
17:47, Sat 23 Dec
He was a disgrace
17:51, Sat 23 Dec
I don’t think the red will get rescinded mind
Happy Clapper
17:53, Sat 23 Dec
Didn’t look like much to me.

Just watched it again a few times. Beilik wasn’t even facing the player who came in from the side and caught his trailing foot after he played the ball. You could argue the foul was by the Plymouth player if anything as he was late.

I have seen tackles in each of the last few games much more dangerous than that.

Maybe I’m missing something.
17:54, Sat 23 Dec
Wasn’t even a foul never mind a red
18:09, Sat 23 Dec
Le Mod

Why because it’s Christmas and there no time.
18:20, Sat 23 Dec
That bad it waa laughable. Gifted them a point.
18:29, Sat 23 Dec
Mister Mutley
Le Mod

Why because it’s Christmas and there no time.

Because he left the ground with two feet so the EFL will back the ref I reckon, I thought it was harsh but also dumb. Might be wrong, I hope I am
Happy Clapper
18:31, Sat 23 Dec
Apologies if it's already been mentioned on here but just on the way back and have only just seen that Willy Boly challenge for Forest. Game's definitely gone Tom
19:07, Sat 23 Dec
That one is a bit more sinister. Forest raised a formal complaint about Jones after a match before. Smacks of revenge.
19:17, Sat 23 Dec
I have watched the replays of the Bielik sending off a few times. As you say if anything it was a foul by their player. At the moment it happened when Bielik slid in I immediately thought “don’t” as there wasn’t any real need to but it was a shocking decision.