06:52, Sun 24 Dec
danielbcfc
Leave your sense of humour on your armchair?

Dear oh dear, superfan are we? 😂
How many times has that been posted about different keepers by different 'fans'? Hardly original is it?
Been a good keeper for us Ruddy has.
Which player are you going to whine about next week?
Up the feckin Blues

Ruddy

16:48, Sun 24 Dec
Interesting

[x.com]
16:50, Sun 24 Dec
Think the powers that be will already know this and think we will get a keeper in during the Jan window
16:51, Sun 24 Dec
Icm2023
Interesting

[x.com]

We know.

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
16:55, Sun 24 Dec
John_Smullen
Icm2023
Interesting

[x.com]

We know.

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

Didn’t see this. Delete thread. Thank you
16:55, Sun 24 Dec
Partisan Blues Fan
Think the powers that be will already know this and think we will get a keeper in during the Jan window

We are after a keeper. I haven't got names but,he's decent apparently.
I’d be amazed if said keeper wasn’t already lined up & ready to sign on 1st Jan.
17:54, Sun 24 Dec
Didn't need some lah di dah expected bollix stats to tell me Ruddy is struggling this year. I've gorra working set of eyes thanks.

Club will sort it.
18:06, Sun 24 Dec
Jack Jarvis Esq.
I’d be amazed if said keeper wasn’t already lined up & ready to sign on 1st Jan.

Really? It took until relatively late in the window to sign a striker, and even then it was a loan. Not saying that they didn't *try* to sign a striker earlier but we're still relatively skint. Nothing about our previous transfer dealings makes me think it's a dead cert we'll have a keeper done and dusted already.
23:06, Sun 24 Dec
tebily
Jack Jarvis Esq.

Really? It took until relatively late in the window to sign a striker, and even then it was a loan. Not saying that they didn't *try* to sign a striker earlier but we're still relatively skint. Nothing about our previous transfer dealings makes me think it's a dead cert we'll have a keeper done and dusted already.

There is somebody lined up. As i said,i've no names but he's decent. Brad Mayo,the U21 keeper,who is also very good,will go on loan to get games.