09:00, Sun 24 Dec
Birmingham City fans Sam and Bill share their thoughts after Wayne Rooney's Blues draw 3-3 at Plymouth Argyle. Follow me on ...

Last Christmas #bcfc #birmingham #plymouth.

Mike Wiseman remembers the night of Birmingham City's promotion to the top flight on May 2nd, 1972, as 5000 Millwall fans ...

The King lives as Birmingham City supporters sing on the way to their match against Plymouth Argle. Follow me on social media ...

John Ruddy, Dion Sanderson, Brandon Khela and Jeremy Dale show up at a local community centre to meet kids and hand out ...

Birmingham City supporters cheer off Wayne Rooney and his players after a 3-3 draw against Plymouth Argyle. Follow me on ...

Juninho Bacuna speaks to BluesTV after recording three goal contributions against Plymouth on Saturday afternoon. Head over to ...

Wayne Rooney reacts to Blues' 3-3 draw against Plymouth Argyle at Home Park. Head over to BluesTV to subscribe and never ...

BCFC Fans podcasts and live shows.

Front page of the Mirror...

Linked Image

...also reported was news that the minimum ticket price would be increased from 30p to 40p. That's £4.52 in today's terms...