10:11, Sun 24 Dec
0-2 (one of them a ruddy special)

Absolute piss-arse of a day. Rain. No buses after the game.
I recently read the latest Jack Reacher novel, imagine my disgust at seeing two federal agents named as Paul Birch and Simon Stainrod 🥺.
With Blues we have to get our third win so 2-1 James and Dembele

I often think if I was able to write a book the characters would all be named after obscure Blues players.

Anyway, we’ll moida da clay caked cocksuckers.
Inspector Montalbano
I recently read the latest Jack Reacher novel, imagine my disgust at seeing two federal agents named as Paul Birch and Simon Stainrod 🥺.
With Blues we have to get our third win so 2-1 James and Dembele

A lot of the chracters are named after vile players the DVB. I'm sure there's a Milosovic in there along with a Grealish 🤢
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:20, Sun 24 Dec
2 - 0 blues. This will be the first of a 3 game win streak... Yes, I'm predicting a win away at Leeds. Then we will suddenly be looking at what teams around the play offs are doing! The dream isn't over yet. From the last 2 performances, I've seen a team fighting for eachother and the gaffer. And a blues team that does that always gives me hope and belief.

Maybe I'll lay off the booze for a bit 🍾🥃🍺🥂
11:22, Sun 24 Dec
Really need a win, 3-2 blues
11:26, Sun 24 Dec
Really important games these two coming up with Leeds and Hull away to follow. 2-1 win.
12:42, Sun 24 Dec
Llanon_joe
2 - 0 blues. This will be the first of a 3 game win streak... Yes, I'm predicting a win away at Leeds. Then we will suddenly be looking at what teams around the play offs are doing! The dream isn't over yet. From the last 2 performances, I've seen a team fighting for eachother and the gaffer. And a blues team that does that always gives me hope and belief.

This the same leeds that dicked ipswich 4-0 yesterday?
13:11, Sun 24 Dec
2-1
13:29, Sun 24 Dec
We'll need to score at least two, as we don't look like keeping a clean sheet...
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:23, Sun 24 Dec
NOGS74
Llanon_joe

Yes, the same Leeds we beat at home!.... Clever dick
14:23, Sun 24 Dec
Think we’ll win 2-1.
16:34, Sun 24 Dec
Agree with 2-1, and definitely need a win after the recent more positive performances as all said and done, we have a 17% win ratio under WR.
16:49, Sun 24 Dec
Llanon_joe
NOGS74
Llanon_joe

Yes, the same Leeds we beat at home!.... Clever dick

They won at HOME was all I meant.
17:38, Sun 24 Dec
Fair does 👍
18:08, Sun 24 Dec
Tbf the Leeds we’ll play next week will be very different to the one we beat, wish I shared your optimism