09:30, Sun 24 Dec
Tom Wagner's holiday message

[www.bcfc.com]
09:39, Sun 24 Dec
Thank you Tom and thanks for changing the direction of the club on and off the pitch.

I wish I could do more to encourage some fans back to St Andews but I’m afraid a lot of them are just villa bastards.
09:39, Sun 24 Dec
πŸ˜πŸ‘
Up the feckin Blues
Love you Tom
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:45, Sun 24 Dec
I think I actually do
Tony Fantastico
09:55, Sun 24 Dec
Thank you Tom
09:55, Sun 24 Dec
I think I actually do

Same here Rab πŸ’™.
10:00, Sun 24 Dec
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
10:06, Sun 24 Dec
Love you Tom. USA πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
I want to bring my friends down, in fact I would like to get the gang back together in the safe standing zone so we can sing and shout, many have been away for a long time and only a consistently successful first team will win back the waverers. That will come in time so give us season ticket holders a gift to pass onto lost fans, reduced priced tickets etc
Arise Sir Tom.
10:54, Sun 24 Dec
It makes my heart smile to see the words " we are all in '. I will be at St Andrewds for my first visit in six years on Friday. You deserve our support and though I won't be able to afford to attend every game I will be there when I can.
10:59, Sun 24 Dec
Blue Peter
It makes my heart smile to see the words " we are all in '. I will be at St Andrewds for my first visit in six years on Friday. You deserve our support and though I won't be able to afford to attend every game I will be there when I can.
πŸ‘
Tony Fantastico
11:11, Sun 24 Dec
Thanks Tom, Merry Christmas.

Proper blues are all in too πŸ‘πŸ»
11:26, Sun 24 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
I think I actually do

I'm not exaggerating when I say he's made me a much happier person ha
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H