Its Christmas Tom, not 'the Holidays'
13:13, Sun 24 Dec
You literally get sent to prison for calling it Christmas these days
Happy Clapper
13:45, Sun 24 Dec
Thanks Tom KRO πŸ”΅πŸ’™
14:08, Sun 24 Dec
Inspector Montalbano
I want to bring my friends down, in fact I would like to get the gang back together in the safe standing zone so we can sing and shout, many have been away for a long time and only a consistently successful first team will win back the waverers. That will come in time so give us season ticket holders a gift to pass onto lost fans, reduced priced tickets etc

I think this is one way we can grow Blues again. Convince our friends and family that used to go, to give it another go. I live thousands of miles away now so I can't make it too often, but I try my best to get my siblings, cousins, uncles etc. to get up there as often as I can. Many aren't plugged into Blues social media, so aren't aware of the returning feel-good factor.

If you go regularly, ask people you haven't seen up there in a while. If everyone got just one more person to come...

Merry Christmas and KRO
14:22, Sun 24 Dec
Le Mod

Arrested and thrown in jail these days, just for calling it Christmas.
14:31, Sun 24 Dec
Blue Peter
It makes my heart smile to see the words " we are all in '. I will be at St Andrewds for my first visit in six years on Friday. You deserve our support and though I won't be able to afford to attend every game I will be there when I can.

Welcome back Blue Peter, nice user name ….. πŸ˜†
16:32, Sun 24 Dec
Le Mod

Reporting 'live' from prison.
19:14, Sun 24 Dec
Merry Christmas Tom and thank you.
20:33, Sun 24 Dec
Blue Peter
It makes my heart smile to see the words " we are all in '. I will be at St Andrewds for my first visit in six years on Friday. You deserve our support and though I won't be able to afford to attend every game I will be there when I can.

Alright mate.....would you like to go to the Stoke game on Boxing day....I am unable to attend and having seen your post thought it be nice for you to see them twice in a few short days for the first time in six years.....let me know asap because if you don't want it I'll offer it out for any takers....
22:55, Sun 24 Dec
Sent you a PM about boxing day πŸ‘
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H
01:51, Mon 25 Dec
Thank you so much for the offer. Unfortunately I am working but really appreciate the thought.