19:42, Tue 26 Dec
Ribeye
1 step forwards and 2 steps back it seems. We can't keep a clean sheet and we're not prolific going forward. We need to score at least 2 a game to stand a chance of winning.

I'm still in the Rooney in camp. I think Ruddy needs to be dropped or replaced asap and we need at least 1 new centre half and a number 9 in January.

Things take time. It's individual errors at the moment.

I felt the same about individual errors but today has turned me a little. Can’t keep needed to score 4 goals to win a game, he has to have corrected this by now.

He has had 12 games or whatever it is. Stoke have changed style sensibly in one week.
19:44, Tue 26 Dec
Icm2023
Ribeye
1 step forwards and 2 steps back it seems. We can't keep a clean sheet and we're not prolific going forward. We need to score at least 2 a game to stand a chance of winning.

I'm still in the Rooney in camp. I think Ruddy needs to be dropped or replaced asap and we need at least 1 new centre half and a number 9 in January.

Things take time. It's individual errors at the moment.

I felt the same about individual errors but today has turned me a little. Can’t keep needed to score 4 goals to win a game, he has to have corrected this by now.

He has had 12 games or whatever it is. Stoke have changed style sensibly in one week.
Stoke have not changed in a week to be fair, we was utter rubbish, they didn't have to do a lot to beat us today
StechyBlue
For me, its not working.
Its divided fans.

And people keep saying he needs time. Yeah, maybe. But i dont particularly want to see us spend millions to make it work.

It didnt work with zola or Arry. Throwing money at it isnt the answer.

We really were in a better position on and off the field under J.E. and in typical bcfc fashion we shoot ourselves in the foot.

I like the owners ambitions etc but its not working at all and for me never looked like it.

I feel like the players bought into the club when John was in charge. Now they look like they have no belief.

And fans bought in too. That sunny day in August v Leeds when the ground and surrounding area was buzzing seems a long time ago. I didn't think JE would get us up but i really believed we were in for a decent season without having to look over our shoulder as per.
I hadn't looked forward to a season for ages and maybe a top 10-12 finish

If you had told me that things would go from thay day to what they are today i wouldnt have believed you.
Today for me was a turning point, like it seems to have been for a lot of people. I just can't see it working now, doesn't matter who we get in next month, if anyone.

After the initial shock, on balance I've supported Rooney. I had faith he could turn it round. But after watching that performance, thankfully on TV as I'm staying with family in Scotland, I think it's been a massive kick in the teeth not only for the fans but the players must be lacking any belief that Wayne can take us all on a forward trajectory.

Sorry Wayne, I like you as a person but I am struggling to see what you can do now to sort things out.