20:21, Tue 26 Dec
Ribeye
How can anyone say how many points he'll get from them 10 games? His record to date is irrelevant for the next 10 games.

Agreed. Who can say whether there is any connection between the past, the present, and the future at all? When I close my eyes, the world around me ceases to exist until I look at it again. If we all just think hard enough, we can get maximum points from the next ten games just based on pure vibes alone.
20:27, Tue 26 Dec
Ribeye
Over the top. He needs time. I agree if things don't improve by late February it will need looking at but calling for him to quit or be sacked after every defeat is boring. The last 3 games before tonight were promising.

On the 25th Oct, after we lost Rooneys' first two games (with terrible performances), I said we needed to give him 10-12 matches before we judge...

It's now been 13 games and he's not good enough - whatever the reason is, it's not working and is now just a matter of time.

It'll be up to Cook to decide how long he lets the self harm continue and if/when he has the balls to admit he made a mistake and correct it. There are many much more qualified managers who are currently available, the longer we leave it, the lower the quality of the replacement will likely be.
21:27, Tue 26 Dec
Bluemarc81
Ribeye
Over the top. He needs time. I agree if things don't improve by late February it will need looking at but calling for him to quit or be sacked after every defeat is boring. The last 3 games before tonight were promising.

Exactly this. We could win the next game, but if we lost the one after we would have the same posts.

I find absolutely laughable that the players are not being criticised more! Yes Rooney puts the team out, but I for one dont think he is exactly asking the players to reinvent the wheel.

Laird/Drameh, Buchanan maybe even Long in that side tonight its not a defeat.

Ruddy, Sanderson, Bielik and to some extent Bacuna (although I feel he is in the Rooney camp) really need to take a long look at themselves.

His prematch comments were spot on again, Donovan showed more desire when he came on than the majority of team had for the rest of the game. No doubt it was his fault the way the team were setup.
21:30, Tue 26 Dec
Bluemarc81
Ribeye

Exactly this. We could win the next game, but if we lost the one after we would have the same posts.

I find absolutely laughable that the players are not being criticised more! Yes Rooney puts the team out, but I for one dont think he is exactly asking the players to reinvent the wheel.

Laird/Drameh, Buchanan maybe even Long in that side tonight its not a defeat.

Ruddy, Sanderson, Bielik and to some extent Bacuna (although I feel he is in the Rooney camp) really need to take a long look at themselves.

His prematch comments were spot on again, Donovan showed more desire when he came on than the majority of team had for the rest of the game. No doubt it was his fault the way the team were setup.

Well, if he said that PREmatch then it's no wonder the players looked pissed off with it all
21:39, Tue 26 Dec
Post match thanks đź‘Ť
23:27, Tue 26 Dec
By February, it will be too late..
23:34, Tue 26 Dec
Istanblue
Ribeye
How can anyone say how many points he'll get from them 10 games? His record to date is irrelevant for the next 10 games.

Agreed. Who can say whether there is any connection between the past, the present, and the future at all? When I close my eyes, the world around me ceases to exist until I look at it again. If we all just think hard enough, we can get maximum points from the next ten games just based on pure vibes alone.

LMAO
There’s probably a million reasons why he won’t resign.
23:52, Tue 26 Dec
I agree with you. Mr Rooney and his management team are really poor and clearly out of their depth. It doesn't help that the players aren't brilliant but nevertheless the board need to act quickly to identify a credible and experienced replacement manager. Unless the Project was to drop to League 1.
01:11, Wed 27 Dec
Old Renshaw

My prediction is a sacking after west brom away
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
01:21, Wed 27 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Old Renshaw

My prediction is a sacking after west brom away

A Bournemouth style mullering at Leeds might just do it. It could be Armageddon there given our recent three goals a game defending.