17:20, Thu 28 Dec
Calblue
Thanks for the info and kind offer. Not needed. Anyone making throwaway comments when you do not know my full circumstances I think is a dick.. It doesn’t surprise me as I read so many comments on here about blues from experts who do not know what is going on behind the scenes. Happy New Year and KRO.
I hope she has a great night mate. And you too. Fair play for taking her and fair play to her for wanting to go. Lots don’t
Tony Fantastico
17:46, Thu 28 Dec
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt
Or there will be taxis generally waiting by Maccies on the Island.
Not being a dick, but if you want to get a taxi to save on the walking. I’ll happily pay

I said above, an Uber for 2 people isn't gonna cost him more than the bus, maybe an extra quid.

His Mother is 84, I would imagine she has got a free bus pass.
19:11, Thu 28 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Or there will be taxis generally waiting by Maccies on the Island.
Not being a dick, but if you want to get a taxi to save on the walking. I’ll happily pay

I said above, an Uber for 2 people isn't gonna cost him more than the bus, maybe an extra quid.

I usually park at Selly Oak, train into town and bus out to the match. An Uber from outside Bordesley station back to SO after the game runs £5-7, a tad dearer than the bus for two people but I’m home 45 minutes after FT.