22:22, Fri 29 Dec
We all knew he would be a terrible signing, what Eustace saw in him god only knows
22:23, Fri 29 Dec
Awful beyond belief.

He’s actually managed to fall below my expectations when we signed him (which to be clear were on the floor)

Seriously send him back to Bremen if there is a break clause, and either replace him or bring one of the kids through in his place, they quite literally can’t do any less.
22:24, Fri 29 Dec
Hoppy
We all knew he would be a terrible signing, what Eustace saw in him god only knows

You think Eustace had a hand in signing any of those players?
22:24, Fri 29 Dec
Thinking about this walking to the rainbow. Literally can’t think of a worse player certainly in the last 10 years.

Leko or Burke?
22:25, Fri 29 Dec
Hoppy
We all knew he would be a terrible signing, what Gardner saw in him god only knows

^^^
22:25, Fri 29 Dec
N’doye made a nuisance of himself at times…Adam Clayton though, I’d forgot all about him 😂
22:26, Fri 29 Dec
Brek Shea hurt my eyes in more ways than one
Meatloaf's daughter
RomfordBlue
Coleshill-Blue
Thinking about this walking to the rainbow. Literally can’t think of a worse player certainly in the last 10 years.

Then you're not thinking that hard.

N'Doye?

il raise you

adam clayton
You too?
22:39, Fri 29 Dec
Clearly we have had a few loanees who have made little or no impact in a few games. Also Leko was awful, Clayton maybe but Burke has the least amount of basic footballing skills married with the heart and desire of a field mouse. He is the worst player i have seen play over 10 games in a blues shirt in my lifetime.
22:42, Fri 29 Dec
Brian Sutherland'
Can tell with him he's not interested in football and probably hasn't been for years overall

Just wants to get paid .

I said this very early on and got shot down. He has absolutely zero effect on a game! Pointless footballer
22:46, Fri 29 Dec
Agree. Very poor and disinterested (lazy) when he came on.
22:50, Fri 29 Dec
I assume you don’t remember the late eighties? We had a squad full then…
22:57, Fri 29 Dec
We sure did .. Paul Fitzpatrick, Trevor aylott( rather have him then Oliver Burke though ) Carl Richards , mark sale ,.to name a few