23:33, Fri 29 Dec
I wish he could have told us of these plans before the game so we needn’t have bothered going
23:34, Fri 29 Dec
And if it wasnt for missing 2 easy chances we wouldn’t have got the 0-0 he set out for.what would he have said in the interview then? Eer all I was hoping for was a 0-0 but we just couldn’t hold on but the team fought well till the end ? Just feck off Rooney your clueless man
23:36, Fri 29 Dec
Before the game, on here, tonight, i asked if peoples' priority tonight was "performance" or "result" ... almost all said "result" ... not one person said "not to concede"
23:37, Fri 29 Dec
number8
It's getting increasingly desperate. And harder to see what we are trying to do as tonight was another set up and approach to add to the other 5 or 6 we have had...in 14 games!

I think if we lose badly at Leeds they might pull the trigger.

I think you might be right tbh. Feels like he’s truly lost the majority of fans now, though sacking him before Leeds would be largely pointless given the quick turnaround.

Give we have 12 days between the next two league games getting someone in over that period would make sense. Mowbray please.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:42, Fri 29 Dec
I suspect he realised a little while ago the players can't do what he has been tasked to get them to do and is just p*ssing in the wind from game to game now trying to decide what to do. I hope he has had the cahunas to tell Cook and Wagner the truth. You know, the thing plenty of us who watch the team knee at the time.
23:43, Fri 29 Dec
You make a good point, I haven’t read or heard of one fan making the case for him to stay.

I think even the majority of those who have given him the most slack have seen enough now. The boos at FT were telling, I think he’s done after what will likely be a comfortable defeat at Leeds.

The drop down the table has been alarming and I don’t think the decision makers thought that it getting quite this bad was a remote possibility. They will be shocked I’m sure and will know that action is required sharpish.
23:45, Fri 29 Dec
I’ve watched blues for a long time and belive me seen some dross in my time and I can take watching a bad performance and even a defeat as long as you no the team are giving there all and so on but when the whole set up looks fecked like it does and has done since rooneys been here we ain’t stupid we can see it so surley the owners can as well and can’t let this go on , the diffrence under eustace as well was when we had a bad performance we would normally then get a result after it was very rare we had a set of performances like 3 or 4 bad on the trott but this is bad this reminds me of the late 80s difference then we knew we had a rotten squad and couldn’t do nothing to change it with these players we know they can play a lot better .