Bordesley not Small Heath
Our goal kicks are commical

Ruddy to Sanderson ( standing edge of 6 yard box) Sanderson to one of our other defenders who then launches it themselves, or gives it back to Ruddy who launches it himself

Trying to play out from the back for the sake of playing out from the back and then launching it.
What's the point, looks messy and so risky

No wonder they are arguing with each other

I’ve said it before on another thread, what we’re doing isn’t playing out from the back. To do it properly it needs to go into midfield players receiving on the half turn and then played into forward players. We either havn’t got the players to do it (probably) or it’s not being communicated properly by the coaching staff (possibly).
20:35, Sat 30 Dec
theAtlas
Bordesley not Small Heath
Our goal kicks are commical

Ruddy to Sanderson ( standing edge of 6 yard box) Sanderson to one of our other defenders who then launches it themselves, or gives it back to Ruddy who launches it himself

Trying to play out from the back for the sake of playing out from the back and then launching it.
What's the point, looks messy and so risky

No wonder they are arguing with each other

I’ve said it before on another thread, what we’re doing isn’t playing out from the back. To do it properly it needs to go into midfield players receiving on the half turn and then played into forward players. We either havn’t got the players to do it (probably) or it’s not being communicated properly by the coaching staff (possibly).

He's got history tbf, it's a major reason why I wasn't keen - he did the same at Derby as we all saw when we beat them at Stans - it was suicidal at times.
Up the feckin Blues
21:00, Sat 30 Dec
According to Rooney they can do it in training but fold under pressure. The toxic atmosphere won’t help but it’s become cyclical. St Andrews is feeding off its own negativity.

Changing the manager might help but there’s no guarantee and I don’t think they’re that desperate just yet. They have plans, albeit they’re restricted, in the jan window and bigger plans in the summer. Are the Derby players we’ve been linked with paper talk or are they genuine targets contingent on Rooney being manager? Getting in players who already understand his philosophy and want to play for Rooney would be a massive boost. If he fails with them then he’s definitely got to go. I don’t give a toss if he parks the bus for a bore draw every game until he gets his own players bedded in and we narrowly avoid relegation but I’d like to see Rooney given the time and the tools to do a proper job.