12:36, Sat 30 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Why do our opponents seem comfortable at retaining the ball?[/quote

This. Every team we play, seem to find it really easy to pass the ball from their defenders to a deep lying midfielder, who always finds space to then move the ball forward through us. This is basically every team we have played ( I include Sheff Wednesday in this)
Surely this is a coaching issue. I cannot believe that we don’t have players who can receive the ball and then pass it. Or is it that we make our opponents look good at it because we are very poor at pressing them?
If this is the case, then that also goes back to coaching because to do it properly you need a system that should be drummed into the players.
I think WR wants to play the right way but just doesn’t have the knowledge to implement this style. Which means imo, it’s never going to get better while he is in charge.
12:37, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
You don’t

Ok, I wish I played pool with someone else
12:37, Sat 30 Dec
😁
Tony Fantastico
12:56, Sat 30 Dec
theAtlas
It was an awful watch. For long periods the game resembled an attack v defence training exercise. I’d expect that kind of mindset against the likes of Leicester but Bristol City at home?? If I wasn’t a season ticket holder and had just forked out the best part of £80 for the last two home performances I’m not sure I’d be rushing back.

This is one of the first things that crossed my mind.
Saw a family by me in the paddocks attending their first match with kids all excited before the game, pictures at the side of the pitch and loving being there...then saw the same family scurrying away at around 65 minutes having looked thoroughly bored the whole way through.
And I really couldn't blame them.