Didn't get a losing one either,though 😁
👍👍
Tony Fantastico
11:21, Sat 30 Dec
no worries we're all peed off !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:26, Sat 30 Dec
Blue Peter
I've seen enough on Sky to know it really wasn't that bad last night but everyone is allowed an opinion aren't they.
Kro

Genuinely struggling to think of highlights that sky could have shown from last nights game.
11:56, Sat 30 Dec
Casper
Polo
Worryingly our little 5-year old said she was going to support both teams cos she was fed up of us losing 😕.

BCFC4LIFE

As if I'd let her not be 😆
12:01, Sat 30 Dec
Dr Devious
I've always tried to be positive didn't post last night angry and had a tot. I really think he as to go now to say the objective was achieved with a goaless draw was the last straw. So sorry can't see no positives will be at Leeds but fear this could be a drubbing hope I'm wrong..

Way to stay positive my guy.
13:03, Sat 30 Dec
It was awful fella, Bristol were knackered and there for the taking.
13:08, Sat 30 Dec
Westbo90
Blue Peter
I've seen enough on Sky to know it really wasn't that bad last night but everyone is allowed an opinion aren't they.
Kro

Genuinely struggling to think of highlights that sky could have shown from last nights game.
I would have shown the floodlights. “The only high lights worth seeing.”

Sunjic’s shot and their two open goals and that’s it.
13:13, Sat 30 Dec
generalBlue
Had a belly full of moaners and critics.

Bacuna had his best game for some time.
Ruddy and the defence kept a clean sheet.
A point gained.
More minutes for Tyler Roberts and Anderson.
We're only a couple of days away from the transfer window and maybe a couple of new faces arriving in January.
The bloke next to me left early before half time and before full time.( Miserable bastard )
We're on an unbeaten run.

If the coaches and Rooney have given a bit back to the people having a go at them that's fine by me.
Lennie's hot dog was magic apparently.
He met a new True Blue mate just in front of us and they both had a blast. ( 2 five year olds enjoying a match under the flood lights ) - heartwarming.
Switched off from reading a load of utter tripe on here.

We’re on an unbeaten run. When did 1 game amount to an unbeaten run? An unbeaten run is what we had at home under the previous manager, which was quickly extinguished by our current useless manager.
I will say I admire your ability to see positives, but come on last night was shocking, and has been for the majority of rooneys reign. 2 in 14 speaks for itself, and we’re going nowhere but down atm. A question though for you, what do you see in rooney and his team of coaches that makes you think they can turn this around?
13:18, Sat 30 Dec
Finchy
It was awful fella, Bristol were knackered and there for the taking.

I thought bothsides looked tired.

Oneshot on target (and not a good one) over a whole game is not very good.

Even if Bielik is out of form we are a worse side without him.

If the game was still going now we wouldn't have conceded a goal.
Or scored one.
13:21, Sat 30 Dec
Bluesince62
Knees are trembling a bit though at the thought of the Leeds attack, not gonna lie.

Whatever turns you on I suppose.
14:16, Sat 30 Dec
generalBlue
He met a new True Blue mate just in front of us and they both had a blast. ( 2 five year olds enjoying a match under the flood lights ) - heartwarming.

Five is that perfect age when young boys, both excited and in wonderment, bond with each other despite not knowing each other 30 minutes earlier. It's always great to watch happening.

As we inevitably grow older, it turns to our cynicism that bonds us - but at that age everything is about hope and innocence
14:28, Sat 30 Dec
Biggest positive is no home game for 15 days
14:49, Sat 30 Dec
Bluetone
I liked the disco floodlights when we had that corner.

That was so random 🤣.
Gazball?
16:22, Sat 30 Dec
The fireworks pre kick-off!