16:18, Sat 30 Dec
Has the person involved in the argument or slanging match posted that they are arsed, or are you just having one of your fantasy moments again?

"If you go to a football match, or into any public place, and shout abuse at someone they have every right to give you abuse back.

Neither of you is right, and you have both done the wrong thing - but don't act like a prick and start complaining about it when someone gives back exactly what they've taken.

Who did you run too before there was social media ? ... your mum ? ... the teacher ? ... if you think you're a big enough person to give abuse then you should be big enough to take it back"

Apologies if you thought this was aimed at any one person in particular, or even at people who post on here ... it was in response to the multiple people posting across social media (especially on the Blues Facebook pages) who were complaining (even "outraged") about Ashley Cole, John O'Shea giving "verbals" back, in response to "verbals" given out.

So "yes", it was a generalisation (if you like) about the situation and complaints in general

In short if someone shouts ... (a made up example) ... "Feck off Ashley" at Ashley Cole ... and Ashley Cole was to shout back "Feck off yourself" ... then i have no problem with his response
16:32, Sat 30 Dec
Agree with this completely.

According to social media, both O’Shea and Cole were giving it back to ‘supporters’ who were abusing them. They are allowed to defend themselves.

I sat next to my mate last night and spoke with him about my opinion on Longelo - I’m not picking on him but rather giving you an example - but that’s as far it goes for me. I’d never boo him or any other player. It’s not a positive move.

I’ve never abused a player or staff member at a game before. I never will and I don’t understand why supporters do it. That’s not me criticising either.

As for the supporters who provide faux outrage over Cole and O’Shea giving it back, they are probably people who’ve not been told no before and are shocked that someone is able to bite back.
21:14, Sat 30 Dec
I have no problem either with anyone giving as good as they get, I don’t think anyone who shouts the grief would either

I thought it was addressed directly so apologies