17:43, Sat 30 Dec
wookie
wookie
I think the charges again Man City go back to 2009…. That defeat was 2014
The 2013-14 FA Cup saw Vile lose to Sheffield United.

To satisfy the pedant, it was the 2014-2015 cup final, with the competition starting in 2014 and ending in 2015 🙄
And the 2014–15 FA Cup final saw Arsenal dismantle Vile 4–0. Still not seeing how Man City has any impact in that.
17:46, Sat 30 Dec
Me neither - it is the only fa cup final that is in the timeline for the Man City charges…. Only Man City weren’t in the final.

Yes, I’ve had a mare 😂

I think the original poster has also admitted his mistake 🤪
17:49, Sat 30 Dec
The thing is, I can see an argument for re-distributing League titles, because you can excise every Man City fixture quite easily. Redistributing cups is harder because everyone eliminated was knocked out by an illegal team, so should have been put through to the next round.

The League thing though is subject to there being a different team in the top flight in each season, wrongly excluded by the cheats. But, pace Leicester's annus mirabilis, the overall impact of that would be limited.

What it does do though is open up a massive lawsuit - teams after Premier League money, and bigger teams after Champions League money...
18:12, Sat 30 Dec
Agree totally - the only precedent I can think of in a similar case was Italy and Juventus - the titles they were stripped of were left as not assigned in 2004-2005 and given to Inter in 2005-2006
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...starting their game with a walk out of the 5 trophies they won in 2023.

One day that could be us 😤

I had a couple of contrasting days - went to Blues on Friday night and went to the Citeh game today (not been to the stadium before). I did actually see things there like the way the stadium is presented and the pre-match build up that you could see happening at Stans (or Wheels!) one day, obviously on the pitch it’s harder to see any comparison!

I did enjoy my toffee apple crumble with custard pre match though, beats a Wagon Wheel …..