21:37, Tue 2 Jan
Yeah heard the commentators mentioned something about that. Really enjoyed it. 👍🏻
My era of watching with the old man was Lowe, Bristow, Leighton Rees, etc oh and jocky Wilson 😁
21:40, Tue 2 Jan
He is Sooo good ! I throw a few darts when I visit the mother in law, there’s a board up in the spare room … I can’t even get three in the same number… the accuracy ( and the mental arithmetic) is stunning
21:41, Tue 2 Jan
Rob cross averaged over 103 and has been absolutely hammered.
Fair play to the lad.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
21:42, Tue 2 Jan
I think Williams might beat Humphries next. Could go close. Seems to have the same composure.
21:45, Tue 2 Jan
It's still about as much a sporting event as 'come dine with me' is though. People are getting carried away with its importance.
21:46, Tue 2 Jan
Kid is brilliant hits everything mind blowing fair play to him

Hope he wins it big time
22:11, Tue 2 Jan
Never watched “ come dine with me “ but thanks for the input on a darts thread that you obviously don’t like ffs 😂
22:14, Tue 2 Jan
Nasa Blue
I think Williams might beat Humphries next. Could go close. Seems to have the same composure.

Humphries blowing him away so far
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:18, Tue 2 Jan
Archery is the only real sport when it comes to arrows. If Luke could get a bullseye from 90 metres in 20 mph south-westerly with an arrow that could take down a bison then I'd be impressed but basically he's chucked 3 darts at a board as big as Mondeo tyre from about the length of a bed away.

There's nothing to see here.
22:21, Tue 2 Jan
Nasa Blue

Humphries blowing him away so far

Yeah Humphries could be too much for Littler if he plays like this in the final. He's a machine too.
22:35, Tue 2 Jan
Miguelagenn
Archery is the only real sport when it comes to arrows. If Luke could get a bullseye from 90 metres in 20 mph south-westerly with an arrow that could take down a bison then I'd be impressed but basically he's chucked 3 darts at a board as big as Mondeo tyre from about the length of a bed away.

But you couldn’t do it !
22:37, Tue 2 Jan
Come dine with me not on or something ? 😂
22:44, Tue 2 Jan
Nasa Blue

Some prediction.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
23:20, Tue 2 Jan
About 15 times a day I think.
23:50, Tue 2 Jan
Miguelagenn

Oh God nooooo. My son was into archery when he was a young lad. I had to take him to competitions - what a bore fest it was 🥱