Cricket score for Leeds.
10:51, Sun 31 Dec
4-1 to Leeds.

WCW blame's everyone but himself.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:53, Sun 31 Dec
Would be pleasantly surprised if we kept it to below 3
11:01, Sun 31 Dec
I reckon we will lose and although i hate to say this ,if we do lose i hope we are severely tanked and I mean severely enough for the owners not to have any option but to pull the plug on WCW . We need to start again with someone with some sense of these players capabilities and some tactical pragmatism -if not we are more than just flirting with the drop this time .

I will await the howls from the "Real Blues " with intertest
11:21, Sun 31 Dec
Thought I would have a bit of an insurance bet, Leeds 1/4 don't think I'll bother, but those odds say it all!
11:26, Sun 31 Dec
3-1 Peacocks
11:33, Sun 31 Dec
If we play defensively like we did the other night, we might be able to hold them to 3-0, if we go full Wazball, it'll be 7-0.
11:36, Sun 31 Dec
Think we'll be lucky to get nil.Hoping Leeds declare at half time.
13:38, Sun 31 Dec
This will be an absolute battering, and I think Rooney will get the sack off the back of it.

them 7 us 0
13:41, Sun 31 Dec
3-0 Leeds.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:53, Sun 31 Dec
4-0 Leeds
14:04, Sun 31 Dec
In my own little blues head with my morphine kicking in making me dream I can see a blues1-0 set piece winner in the 89 th min but then the morphine wares off and I come back to reality and all I can see is a defeat let’s be sensible if rooneys playing for a 0-0 draw at home to bristol city whats In his head for a away trip to elland road ? God only knows , all I can see Ida 3-0 defeat but I really hope Leeds don’t score in the1st few mins as all I can see then is a hammering .but come in blues make my new year less painfull ..happy new year all fellow blues fans on here and have a good evening and kro
14:07, Sun 31 Dec
My prediction is we’ll get battered and lose 3-0, but Rooney won’t be sacked. He’ll get all of January at least, even though he should be gone tomorrow if we get annihilated.