Rod looks like Freddie Starr.
Ruby Turner is better than my wine. Love her
Tony Fantastico
23:52, Sun 31 Dec
Blueberry Hill, quality.

Mixes it up with a bit of Irish music 👍
00:12, Mon 1 Jan
Tommy Wagners fireworks are better
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
00:23, Mon 1 Jan
Nasa Blue
Always a good new years vibe on Jules.

Always a good show…especially with his side kick Ruby T…pre-recorded a few months ago when Eustace was manager??.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
00:41, Mon 1 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt

I'm feeling more Beetlejuice than Freddie Starr.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:46, Mon 1 Jan
Charcy
Rab C Nesbitt

Stop drinking now.
Someone said the same on twitter though tbf
Tony Fantastico
01:32, Mon 1 Jan
shd
Wife Birthday so she woke up to find me in a dicky bow. After I cooked her breakfast and we sat n watched the birds hitting on the bird tables. I counted 10 long tail tits all crowded in on the peanuts. The we went down the woods and picked up small dead wood branches left over from the recent storm.

We had lunch, the she went for a swim in the lake after breaking the ice! I went and collected a trailer of horse manure. I think I got the better deal.

Around 3 o'clock we strained off 50 litres of carrot and parsnip wine, lit the wood stove and made tea. We were both a bit knackered so went and had a nap. Got up dressed up and went to the village ceilidh. It was packed so the dancing was a bit shit if I'm honest but it's BYOB and I'd been given a gluten free "old speckled hen". First time I've had a beer in about 2 years. Followed it with some home made black current wine. The place was rocking come midnight and after old lang syne they played I'm gona be (500 miles) and even the old biddy with her walking stick was up jiggin. Just in. Brilliant day and Hogmanay. Happy new year everyone. I'll be pleased enough if we stay up.
After a few years of sitting in front of the TV with a packet of crisps and some cheap fizz watching Chinese acrobats and comedians we'd never heard of we decided this year we'd splash out and do one of the big French Réveillon parties at a restaurant.

So .. we've been grazing away for over 4 hours: smoked salmon, foie gras, scallops, duck and more foie gras, steak tournedos, apple ice cream and calvados, chocolate cake, macaroon biscuits, sangria, wine, champagne and coffee. Enjoyed the drag act cabaret singing Edith Piaf songs but less so the karaoke which I was forced to join in - my knowledge of 90s / 00s French disco is not up to it and is perhaps an area to work on in 2024.

I am stuffed beyond belief despite having come back with the world's biggest doggie bag. Currently thinking we won't do this again but I might feel differently once I've managed a good poo.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
been sat for the last three hours with my mate and we've put the world to rights unions, teachers every effer - happy new year all i'm ready for bed
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
CJ
11:02, Mon 1 Jan
Went to the Symphony hall for the Gary Davies Radio 2 Sounds of the 80s show. Was dreading it but wife wanted to go, was actually good fun and plenty of dancing. Toyah and Carol Decker were good, had a few pints.
11:19, Mon 1 Jan
CJ
i hope you had a better time than some unfortunate at a house party my daughter went to - guy got a little too merry picked a fight with the host police called and he punched one of the officers, so waking up this morning in cells with a potential charge of assaulting a police officer - mental.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:20, Mon 1 Jan
Punching a copper, never a great move
14:14, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Charcy
Rab C Nesbitt

Stop drinking now.
Someone said the same on twitter though tbf

[www.gbnews.com]
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:54, Tue 2 Jan
😁
GB News though 😳
Tony Fantastico