shd
19:16, Sun 31 Dec
Staying in with the wife
Greasy fry up before a good few bevvies and the usual NYE TV of Jools, Rick A and the fireworks

That said, Carry on Camping is on first at 8pm….a classic 😀

What’s everyone up to ?
19:26, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Pretty much the same.

Kids are at scruffy Murphy’s and a house party. Thought about going out but left it far too late.

I’ll be up nice and early tomorrow to smash out a walk up the Waseleys.
19:48, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Weather is terrible down here in Devon, so staying in the warm with wife. Can’t even have a drink as I’m having treatment at hospital. Probably be asleep before New Year dreaming of Blues thrashing Leeds 0-2.
Anyone going out have a great time and stay safe! 🥂🍺🍺👍👍💙🤍💙
19:59, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Watching Sideways with a nice Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the When Harry Met Sally with a Boom Boom from Washington State.

#letsgocrazy
20:02, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Quiet night in with the wife having had a few too many and a very late night yesterday at the darts.
Having a few Stella's, be in bed before midnight no doubt ready for the football.
20:13, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Just been out with the missus and lad for a curry at Balti Towers, Long Lane, Shell Corner. Nice as well. Got a bottle of Chateu Neuf Du Pape myself. Might not see midnight as getting a decent kip before heading off to Leeds in the morning. Enjoy and stay safe folks x
Tony Fantastico
20:13, Sun 31 Dec
shd
In local with wife.

They’ve booked a DJ for night. Sure it’s Ray Von from Max & Paddy!
20:19, Sun 31 Dec
In Tallinn with my wife- it’s snowing!! It’s absolutely beautiful this city!!

Have a good one folks.

Safe trip to Leeds to all those that are going (I almost certainly would be if I was in England) and KRO
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:23, Sun 31 Dec
shd
I felt rough last night.

I have felt even worse today, it’s only because I’ve slept most of the day today that I’m not in bed. I’ve had the tv on permanently though, and C O Camping is on here. I think I’ve seen bits of at least 4 today.

Mrs Marvin had a faint double line on a Covid test the other day. Shall do a test tomorrow.

HNY SHA
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
20:28, Sun 31 Dec
Wife is working at BCH again, all the glamour shifts, so I've got a curry on the way for us to have when she gets home at 9.

Saltburn on the tele, pint of Goose Island out the Perfect Draft and bed by about 10.30.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:30, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Drinking as much as possible as dry Jan beckons.

Happy New Year all.
21:43, Sun 31 Dec
Great fillum
21:45, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Normal 'Saturday night' for us tbh, actually just going up now.
Not in the mood for bevvying tbh so not going to force it.
Had a couple of bottles of ale, watched a film.
Be up nice and bright tomorrow and will probably have more of a drink with the football being on.
Up the feckin Blues
22:00, Sun 31 Dec
If you are watching Carry On Camping on NYE, your life has reached an odd moment.
22:04, Sun 31 Dec
shd
Being ill at home sadly.

Might have a sip of whiskey at midnight but I’m not overly fussed this year.