10:40, Mon 1 Jan
Legally you can't but if there is no-one in the box telling you not to, you carry on. Whenever i have been in a box i've just poured drink into a tea cup so it look slike you're drinking tea.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:41, Mon 1 Jan
Rascal
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:44, Mon 1 Jan
Uncle Tom Cobley
My grandad is 95 in Feb life long blue nose he doesn't get to go up anymore due to health problems but would like to arrange a box for him with family in the coming months..some comfort and food etc

Wandering if there are any tips in how to get one most are corporate or private so not easy to get off club directly

I’d make an effort to find out asap, hospitality is one of the things that has sold really well.
11:53, Mon 1 Jan
Ribeye
Charcy
Pretty sure you can before and after the match. Definitely can't during the match anywhere in England and Wales pro football.

Yeah this is right but when we've been in you couldn't drink before or after either only in the bar which was rammed and understaffed.

Legally,you can't drink in the boxes in view of the pitch.I've been in a sponsors box quite often up until this season and,that rule was never upheld. In fact they have bar service delivering to the box.Legally,you can't drink in the concourses if you can see the pitch.
13:31, Mon 1 Jan
I really don't understand this rule of not drinking alcohol whilst watching a match..

What is the reason behind it?
13:41, Mon 1 Jan
bluechip
I really don't understand this rule of not drinking alcohol whilst watching a match..

What is the reason behind it?

Hillsborough mate. Became law cos of the Taylor report, which was commissioned due to the Hillsborough disaster.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]