Still feel he is a bit too relaxed on the ball and loses possession too often but completely agree about his work rate and being one of the better players recently. Him and James should in theory be a good partnership in midfield if they have a strong holding midfielder behind them.
11:11, Tue 2 Jan
theAtlas
Gone up a lot in my estimations over the last few weeks. I’d always thought of him as being a bit lazy and bit of a ‘show boater’. Maybe it’s his demeanour and body language that gave me that impression.

Have to say that in recent weeks when the chips have been down he’s the one above all others who has shown some fight and guts and tried to get us going and he’s won me over. He’ll still do the occasional annoying thing I’m sure but happy to say he’s proved me wrong.

In a tough/poor half season for the team, especially poor in the second quarter of, he's certainly heading for POTS award, but then the level of competition we've seen so far is probably the worst/lowest ever.
the king loves me
11:13, Tue 2 Jan
GonzaloFlores
Still feel he is a bit too relaxed on the ball and loses possession too often but completely agree about his work rate and being one of the better players recently. Him and James should in theory be a good partnership in midfield if they have a strong holding midfielder behind them.
Nowhere near as much as Dembele does, lose the ball that is.
11:26, Tue 2 Jan
He seems to have grit his teeth and really dug deep the last few weeks.