12:53, Tue 2 Jan
If we learned anything from the summer it’s to see who we get in before slagging the transfer dealings off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:55, Tue 2 Jan
Super Hans
If we learned anything from the summer it’s to see who we get in before slagging the transfer dealings off.

The fee is very low, I think most if not all would agree on that mate.
12:56, Tue 2 Jan
People really do have less than zero patience.
12:56, Tue 2 Jan
Absolutely, people will soon forget if we sign the right replacements though.
Plenty were saying he’d never make a championship player, just a few short months ago.

If true, let’s see what the fine details are and then judge the window when it closes. We all knew we’d have to sell if we want to get anyone in
12:58, Tue 2 Jan
Super Hans
Absolutely, people will soon forget if we sign the right replacements though.

Yeah I give you that.
Just a shame we always seem to sell our kids for peanuts whilst other championship clubs seems to get fair values or more.

As I said I’d be happy with Hannibal back and the money being reinvested perhaps in the summer to replace him.
12:59, Tue 2 Jan
Odd that on an internet opinion based message board that "people" interpret comments on possibly selling an asset at quite a low price as "slagging" off anything...
13:02, Tue 2 Jan
Sorry
13:18, Tue 2 Jan
Chris
Why so negative? We're only 12 points off the play-offs...

Probably need 15 wins from the remaining 20 games to make the play offs. Even with a bit of new manager bounce, that's going to be some turnaround.

Current form from the last 15 games for all sides in the division, sees us finish 22nd.

I'd be happy with a 50 point finish, in our current situation.